4.9/5
Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda & Grapefruit Reviews
Ranked #49 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Good - 0

May 29, 2017

Great $2 dish soap that works great on tough grease and stuck on food. It has a nice light fresh scent that is great in the mornings to wake up your nose. As hard as this dish soap works it doesn't have a negative effect on my sensitive hands.

May 10, 2017

This dish soap is amazing, I love how good it smells and how it takes tough stains and grease off quickly. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves good quality dish soap.

May 10, 2017

This dish soap has to be one of the best I have ever used thanks #Palmolive it smells so pretty and gets my dishes not clean but sparkling ,it works great in well water usually I have to whisk my dishsoap to get it to bubble up ! Not this stuff it's awesome my new number #1 dishsoap

January 17, 2017

This dish soap works amazing I love how I don't have to make sure my dishes are pre soaked to get at the stuck on food off it comes off easy it this dish soap actually prefer this over dawn

December 06, 2016

I just bought the Palmolive FUSION CLEAN with baking soda and grapefruit 2 days ago.I washed some casserole dishes that were caked really good from scalloped potatoes and was so impressed after 15 minutes soaking how they came out sparkling clean. I will be telling my daughter's about this awesome product that removes 24 Hour stuck-on food !!!!

September 21, 2016

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda & Grapefruit is a nice product for a clean and sparking bright dishes and the grapefruit scene is so nice, i will recommend to my friends and family.

July 04, 2016

I switch between brands as I look for something that does it all well. We found this new Palmolive, called . I also got Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Grapefruit. Info:
    Ultra concentrated dish liquid
    With Baking Soda and Grapefruit
    Dissolves stuck-on food – even after 24 hours
    Removes unseen food residue
    I did find it it did all of those things. I really enjoy a great scent when do my druthers of washing dishes etc.. I do prefer citrus scents over floral and this just wonderful! I love it's great consistency. I find it stays on the cloth, sponge, scrubber or item as I'm trying to cleaning and really does seems to wash everything off very well. It is also available with Lime. If you like citrus or Palmolive you will probably really like this. dish detergent. I say give it a try!