palmolive ultra strength Reviews

October 03, 2019

Wear gloves!

For me is the best dishwater on the market, I love the smell and let everything reallt clean, great for removing oil. But be careful and remember to always wear gloves when you are doing the dishes because it may make your hands feeling dry.

1.8/5

July 04, 2019

can't use

I do find that this dishsoap works awesome when washing. But one day after doing dishes I got a rash on my hands, So now I stay away from palmolive. The smells was nice and clean smelling and cleanded good but I guess not for mw to use

July 04, 2019
    New York, United States

The ONLY dish soap I'll use

I cannot believe how well this soap cleans. There are plenty of bubbles and I never feel like I have to rewash a dish. The value is comparable to other brands and with it's cleaning power, this is the best value for your dollar. You can see and feel the clean with Palmolive Ultra.

September 25, 2018
    Texas, United States

Best value dish soap!

I'm a complete convert for this Palmolive Ultra strength. My mom told me about it, and as usual she was right. I was using a different soap that looked like a better value at first glance. But you had to use so much more of it, it's actually not a good deal. The Palmolive Ultra Strength I can use much less- a full sink of water only takes a little bit of soap, and there's plenty of strong suds. It definitely cuts through the grease. I've had the same bottle for a month, and with 2 kids I do dishes a couple of times a day. Thanks mom!

August 06, 2018

The only dish soap I'll use!

I grew up using Palmolive soap and it's honestly the only one I will ever use. It always cleans our dishes nicely and the smell is not overwhelming and does not cling to your dishes as much as most other dish soaps do. Overall the best dish soap as far as I am concerned!

April 12, 2018

Great for dishes

This is the brand of dish soap my boyfriends parents always buy, I never bought it before but they bought some for us and I really like it! It's really good at getting the grease out of things and it smells really good! Will for sure use it again

March 28, 2018

Not sure on better

I just recently bought a bottle of Palmolive Ultra strength. It says ultra on the bottle but I didn't find that much of a difference than the original one. I will probably buy it again when it comes on sale.

January 22, 2018

Gets the job done!

Love this dish soap! It tackles grease and food grime like a pro! Plus a little goes a long way, so you're definitely getting your money's worth! It is very reasonably priced, and since you use less than normal, it's really worth it! Highly recommended!

October 04, 2017

Smells amazing!

I love this soap! Normally I'm a Downy girl because they save the ducks but the smell of this soap is amazing! I ran out of bubble bath a couple weeks ago and thought "why not?!" I know why not now but it cleaned my bathtub to a sparkle! haha. Great for dishes too :)

June 17, 2017

La senteur et l'efficacité de ce produit est renversante

J'ai acheté ce produit pour l'essayer et j'ai été agréablement surprise. L'odeur du produit est super agréable et il rend les vraiment douces lorsque je fais la vaisselle. La mousse est enveloppante et repousse la graisse efficacement.