Pampers Active Wet Wipes Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 79 in Baby Wipes

May 04, 2017

I love this product, not only do I use it for the kids at home, but i find i used it on myself and my messy hubby, they are also great for when you traveling (fits right in my purse) ,

March 16, 2017

We've tried every brand of wipes and the pampers ones seem to stay moist and they're a nice thick material. A few other brands gave my baby a rash but these ones seem sensitive enough

March 14, 2017

I love Pampers wipes! I have tried so many different brands of wipes but these are the best! They are strong enough to hold up to the job, they smell nice and they don't dry out.

January 05, 2017

I have been using the pamper wipes for quite a while and find them very effective.I like the unscented ones and the pop up container is very nice to have and convenient to take with you.

August 14, 2016

I love using these wipes on my son. They are soft and work extremely well. He is always left clean and his skin is always so soft. I would recommend to anyone.

March 21, 2016

I loved pampers at first but I don't know why but since a start again to buy them they seem to be dry faster. I'm desapointed because I really loved them for their goood smell of baby powder.

March 09, 2016

I have been using these wipes with both of my girls (approx 4 years now) and absolutely love them. I've tried other brands and they don't even come close in comparison with quality.

February 17, 2016

very good product

i stand by the pampers brand

would tell everyone i know to buy this product

i love the fact the wipes stay wet and clean up any mess

February 16, 2016

I use these all the time! Not a mother myself, but realized their effectiveness quickly! I use these wipes for everything from cleaning my face/hands, removing make-up and spills before staining, cleaning our car.. Everything!!!

November 16, 2015

Pampers baby wipes are an excellent price and have a great smell, however they have a greasy texture/film they leave behind. The residue that it leaves on your hands is terrible.

jessreid74 has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE

Quo

Ellimay added a new review for
    PayPal.com