Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Best product

Pampers are the best

Pampers are the best diapers. We have been using them for 4 years now. Especially with the pampers baby dry, I’ve nver had any leaking problems, rash problems, and they are cost effective.

The only brand i buy

Ive tried huggies,honest company, kirkland and no name brand diapers but pampers fit both my babies best. Baby drybis the most economical and effective diaper they make. I really like the new pure line-spwcifially the wipes

Favorite Diapers

This is the only diaper that kept my Little from breaking out! They also work amazing for night time! They did not leak out over night! We got an amazing 9 hours of sleep every night :)

Trusted diaper

I have used Pampers since having my first baby almost 20 years ago. I have used them on all my children and now on my first grandbaby. I have found other brands can cause a rash or leak but never when using Pampers. The value is wonderful.

2.8/5

October 18, 2018

Leaks happened and why are they so thin?!

Not a diaper I’ll ever purchase again. They were very thin and my child leaked through them so much! They felt very scratchy and cheap - comparable to a store brand diaper. They did have cute designs with Sesame Street and didn’t have a weird smell so that’s good!

October 18, 2018

Has been the diaper I've used on all my kids

Best brand of diapers. I've used these on all three of my children. Great price and value. Great for sensitive skin. Doesnt leak or fall apart. Keeps up with moving toddlers without a worry.

October 18, 2018

Best diaper for my kiddos

I have to kids, a 2yr old and a 7mons old. Both are using pampers baby dry. I never had any problem with it especially at night. I never had to get up for a diaper change.

Great diapers

I've been using Pampers for years among my 3 children. The work great, keep messes in and my children have never gotten any rash from this brand, highly recommend!

October 18, 2018

I used Pampers baby dry for both my daughters. Love them.

I have been buying pampers baby dry diapers since I had my daughters. My first daughter is almost 3 and potty trained now but while she was wearing diapers we used Pampers Baby Dry. Now I have another daughter who is almost 6 months old and she uses them as well. I love the fit they rarely leak. I like the App Pampers has to collect points, I think it’s a fun little incentive to receive some extra items. I would always recommend Pampers baby dry (or Pampers in general) to friends or other moms curious about the brand.