Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 12, 2019

Love them

My favorite brand for diapers. I've been using them for my son for 2 years now. I tried a few other brand but Pampers are the best. They hold through the night and have a nice feel and smell.

November 05, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

Best Diapers!!

Let's just say I used these diapers with my first child and I've loved them ever since!! They are the best diapers you can buy and they last a very long time, definitely reccomend these!!

November 04, 2019

Great diapers , a classic

This is my go to brand of diapers . I've tried all sorts if brands in the past and always came back to pampers. They have a suttle scent which I prefer over unscented diapers which end up smelling like pee. They are nice and thin and I never seem to have any leaks. I would reccomend this brand to new moms

November 04, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Generational choice over and over

I used pampers brand on my children for their effectiveness. Now my children use it for my grandchildren. We've tried other brands, nothing comes close to the quality of Pamper.

November 02, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

My go-to for diapers

I love Pampers brand, they have worked well for all three of my kids. I especially love baby dry as you get a few more in a box for the same price. No issues with leaks or reactions. Trustworthy brand that makes a quality product!

October 30, 2019
    Florida, United States

Worked while a baby. Will not purchase for toddler.

These were the diapers I used when my daughter was born up until she reached the toddler stage and started walking and running. They do not stay in place like before and leaked almost every night. While I don't recommend Pampers baby dry for toddlers, I do think they're the best for newborns.

October 29, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

ALWAYS happy

Been a first time mother was quite challenging for me. Luckily regarding napies I choosed the right partner. Pampers napies are soft, qualitative. We never experienced leaking or other incidents. My baby bum is happy, dry and red free.

October 29, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

No leaks

Would recommend to anyone these are great with no leaks even on very active toddler they stick together really well and allow your child to move freely and comfortably

October 28, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Great

Always used pampers. Did try other brands but my son would tend to leak a lot in other brands. Best size and bear fit for my son. Was never disappointed with this product

October 27, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Will definetly stick to it

My child has very sensitive skin. We tried various types of nappies but these are the only ones that keep her from rashes. It also absorbs better and more quantity than other nappies. Will definetly atick to it from now on.