Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

July 21, 2017

Les couches de mon fils depuis sa naissance

Tres bonnes couches, surtout pour les peaux sensibles. J'en ai testé d'autres et mon fils a ei des rougeurs. Cependant, il peut y avoir quelques fuites en cas de diarhees mais je n'ai pas trouvé mieux. J'utiliserai les memes couches pour mon prochain enfant. Je commence déja mon stock lorsqu'elles sont en promo ça elles ne sont pas donnees.

July 21, 2017

Best Quality Diapers Out There!!

I've tried them all and I always go back to Pampers!! They are the most effective and best value. Just in case you're wondering what number two on my list was (its not even huggies!) surprisingly, its Sobeys brand diapers!! I think they're called Compliments? Cant remember but they are cheap and extremely effective!!

July 16, 2017

Pampers dry

We buy pampers for my 18 month old, we tried a lot of different brand but always came back to the brand pampers it's by far the better brand we came across for my son

July 11, 2017

Happy Baby Bum.

I use these for my son to sleep. He still has accidents at night at times, and these keep him dry through the night. I love how snug they fit, and how many hours of absorbency they offer. I have used pampers for my son since the day he was born and would definitely use them if we have another child.

July 07, 2017

I would buy this product again

I have only used pampers baby dry on all 3 of my children, they kept them dry day and night. But like previously mentioned they do sag as they get bigger and I made the switch to Pampers crusiers

July 07, 2017

I use all the time.

I only use pamper diapers. I really like the baby dry but they tend to sag a bit since he is older So we are switching to the cruisers. I also find coupons are more available fornpampers which I love

June 29, 2017

I love these diapers!

I use Pampers Baby Dry Diapers on my four month old baby, I never had a problem. I really like Pampers because they hold the liquid and my daughter never have a diaper rash yet! so that's awesome!! I don't think I will ever use another brand!

June 28, 2017

They are great for active babies

I used these diapers for my kids and they worked very well. They have good coverage and decent absorbency. They do have a scent to them, though. Which made me change brands. My kids are scent-sensitive.

June 27, 2017

Good but could be better

I got this free from BzzAgent for review and I love the fact that these diapers are so thin and light, it's good for a day time use but when my i wear it on my baby at night, the next day it's soaking wet and pants get wet too. I wish i could love them as Pampers offers more coupons and specials than Huggies

June 23, 2017

Favourite diapers thus far

I have been using Baby Dry for my daughter since newborn and absolutely love this product for bedtime. We have not experience a single leak with Baby Dry.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath