Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 10, 2021

Pampers baby dry

I only use Pampers diapers for my baby. I have tried other Pampers diapers but tend to prefer Baby Dry. I will most likely be purchasing these again.

June 10, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome

June 07, 2021
    Philippines

I would like to buy this product again

Its so comfortable towear and use for my baby and rashes free no more law law days and i will buy this product again and again for my daughter thak you po

June 06, 2021

Best diaper for kids

I am buying pampers for my both kids . No diaper rash . Best diaper . I can’t even think about changing brand . It’s expensive but my kid is safe .every month I buy 2 box for my 2 kids . 1 for EAch .

June 05, 2021

Did not work for my babe

I have heard good things about it and of course they’re affordable but did not work too well for my babe. It leaked every where even tho she just worn it for half an hour with just one peed and it could not hold it. I thought it was my fault but I gave up after a couple of diapers because same thing happened.

June 05, 2021

I would recommend it to others

Very economical and is one the best products available in the market. Its value for money is uncomparable and i will definitely recommend it to anybody looking for a change

June 04, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Pampers prefered

This is my go to diaper for overnight- one of the softest disposable diapers I have used and wicks moisture well.Box arrived extremely quickly and in perfect condition. Pampers is a world renowned quality product, you know what you are getting when you buy.

June 03, 2021

My favourite brand

My favourite brand and style of diapers used them for all three of my sons. Only diapers that didn’t leak during the night as they a very heavy wetters and tummy sleepers. Love that these diapers also don’t have a weird smell when peed in.

June 01, 2021
    Mississippi, United States

These diapers are the only diapers my son was able to use! They stayed dry far longer than any other brand, and they didn’t cause him to get any kind of rash or anything on his little bum. When I have another child 1110% gonna use them again. Only brand I will use

2.7/5

May 31, 2021

Leaks and damp on the outside

We tried newborn and size one with our daughter but they always felt damp on the outside even on her pants. We tried changing more frequently and different sizes but had no luck. We have had much better luck with other brands.