1937 reviews
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

July 16, 2018

Only diapers I use

First time mom here. I first tried Pampers because that is what we got as a gift. I have tried 2 other brands and did not care for them. I have used baby dry since size 2/3 and haven't looked back.

2.2/5

July 14, 2018

Love pampers, but not baby dry.

I always buy pampers diapers for my littles, but am not a fan of the baby dry. I always buy the Cruisers instead as the baby dry smell really bad even if there is only pee in the diaper.

July 14, 2018

It's a good day diaper.

I like how it wears comfortable. During the day, it's the best diaper. Keep my baby dry. Unfortunately at night, it leaks. I tried one size up but still leaking, not every night but almost.
    I wish them make a version specifically for boys.

July 13, 2018

Better than huggies

They do a good job, most of the time the poo and pee is contained. They do a better job than pampers. I would recommend them to anyone with a baby :) I always buy them for my babe and he never gets a diaper rash

July 11, 2018

Not a fan of Pampers diapers

I really like the fit of Pampers. But their diaper products are so scented that it literally gives me headaches. I'm not a fan of their diapers. I also found the sizing ran small in the leg area.

July 11, 2018

Our go to when it comes to disposables...

We have been cloth diapering our baby but still use disposables at night and when travelling. We have found Pampers to be very effective and we are usually able to catch a good sale; would definitely recommend. Gets her through the night without changing and without leaks or irritating; which is a big bonus!

July 06, 2018

Hands down the best diapers

The only diapers you'll ever see my daughter in is pampers! They do not get that awful smell of pee when used, they effective at night for no leaks and snug to my little lady's bum perfectly. The product definitely makes sleep time ten times easier because they just don't leak. Highly recommend!

July 06, 2018

I usually prefer this product

They hold up Well. I haven't had any leakage. Plus the pampers rewards are an awesome bonus! My daughter's love the images on the diapers as well. Would definitely buy again.

July 06, 2018

Pampers are great diapers!

I use these over any diapers I have tried,
    My Little guy seems comfortable and happy when I change him. I'll use Pampers as he grows till he's properly potty trained.

July 04, 2018

Best for Diaper Rash

We switched our daughter to Pampers Baby Dry to try and get rid of her poor diaper rash. These diapers worked like magic and have kept her diaper rash away.