Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

April 25, 2018

I love these so much!

I've been using pampers for my son ever since he was born. He has sensitive skin just like I do and we've never had a problem with these at all. Amazing.

Pampers diapers

I have always loved pampers I never had and issues with rashes or and leaking they worked great for both of my kids only brand I ever used didn’t like other brand

No leaks

I have been using pampers for my both my kids and P&G;never fail to amaze me by always upgrading their product with something new. Pampers baby dry keeps the baby very dry for a good amount of time, it fits very snugly on the baby without causing skin issues etc. Love it

Very absorbabant

It's a very absorbant diapers I've used for my kids..and still using.. Baby has peaceful sleep. One kid got bone marrow transplant done and he needs to drink like more than a litre of water. Which means more outflow.. During the day and at night time.. So I use these diapers for him...

April 21, 2018

Bon produit

C est notre marque habituelle je la recommande pour la qualité et prix pour tous la couche qui garde le bébé au sec pendant longtemps satisfaction garantie

April 21, 2018

I love this product.

I buy Pampers very often. I love that they have a rewards program for families and I love that the diaper smells good and has a great leak protection.

Baby dry

At least my baby stayed dry lol... I like these but can’t say I love them.. they work great for what you will need them for but I’d much rather Huggies sung & dry!

Not bad

I'm a huggies mama...but thought I would try Pampers. I got them on sale which was great, during the day they worked well for my 16 month old but for night time...she woke up soaked. I will use them again but only during the day

Great overnight diapers

These are the only diapers I put on my little one for overnights. She sleeps 10 hours and we've never had a leak. We do buy a size up because they fit a little small.

My Go To Diaper

I don't have tiny babies anymore (mine are 8 and 4) but when they were little these were my favourites. They held up all night long with no leaks, could withstand playtime and active babies moving around and I loved the cute pictures. They are a bit more expensive but the quality is worth it!