Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 511 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

April 25, 2017

Used pampers for my daughter until age 2.5.
    Tried Huggies whenever they were on sale and she leaked through every time. Won't even try a different diaper now.

April 22, 2017

Les couches pampers sont numero 1 pour moi. Je les ai utilisé pour mes 4 enfants! J'ai essayé d'autres marques mais je suis toujours retourné à pampers car elles sont les plus efficaces, surtout la nuit.

April 21, 2017

All 3 of my kids wore and are still wearing pampers! Also Love collecting the points and using on shutterfly. I've tried other brands but don't compare.

1.5/5

April 21, 2017

Don't care for Pampers diapers at all ,every time I used these on my granddaughter she got a rash from them , and I found they didn't keep her dry ,we use another brand now

April 21, 2017

I have used pampers for all my kids, I love how soft they are and how much it holds I have never had a leak of any kind.. highly recommend this product!

April 17, 2017

2nd favorite diapers. They are our back up brand and if coupons are used they are great values. No leaks or blow outs and they don't smell like pee or chemical either

love these diapers..they keep my baby dry for upto 12 hours at night
    i dont chnge diapers at night now..
    it helps us sleep better
    u should go for it definitely

April 17, 2017

I have 3 kids and all 3 used these! They are a winner in our household. I didn't find that they leaked with my kids and there were always coupons around to use as diapers can be costly.

April 14, 2017

This particular diaper is on the low end if the Pampers scale yet is high end in comparison to the many no name brands that are at a much lower price point. I love Pampers and find it is well worth it to spend a little more on the brand name because they can be changed less often then most other brands which in turn compinsates for the higher price. I've never had leaking even when worn through the night, and the sizes run big so you get more diapers per box when you're able to use a small size. Pampers is always sending coupons and the reward program is so user friendly. The reward point gifts are things people actually want and use and they change them frequently so you have options if you don't particularly want anything they may have offered.

April 14, 2017

I absolutely love this product for my brand new baby. Fits perfectly, she hasn't had any issues with it and keeps her dry all night long if needed.
    Great price and the only brand I will use.