Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 25, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Great products

I biy Pampers all the times i have always been please with their diapers and i recommend them to amyine who has a baby they alsi have great customer service

August 24, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Excellent diaper for babies

We buy these for our kids as babies and they work great. I am due next month and will be buying these for her once she is here! This is the one brand that has not leaked for our kids.

August 23, 2019
    Texas, United States

I tested them when my baby was newborn and they worked very well, absorb moisture and fit perfectly to the body of the babies, the elastic is perfect because it gives you a lot of freedom of movement

August 22, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Baby dry!

These baby dry diapers by Pampers are what every new parent needs! They keep baby feeling dry and the wetness indicator lets you know when it's to change baby.

August 22, 2019

Good diapers

Personally I prefer cloth diapers as they are environmentally friendly, but keeping some disposables at hand as well for emergencies. These are doing the job, fit well, material could be softer.

New York, United States

No Leak Diapers

I love these Pampers Baby Dry diapers. They work so well at containing leaks and blowouts. I haven't had any major disasters with them and that's one less thing I need to worry about as a parent.

Diapers

i use for all my 3 kids and we love this brands but pampers baby dry lot of time we buy it , few diapers falling a parts or rip easy but I still buy other pampers diapers and we don’t have any problem.

Indiana, United States

Works great!

Ive used these for all three of my very sensitive skinned babies they have broke out from from so many other l brands but not this one! Absorbs great and works well with a moving alot baby!

Michigan, United States

We don't buy any diaper brand other than Pampers

Both of my girls have used Pampers from the start and we wouldn't have it any other way. They are comfortable, for snug, and they absorb so much. I can send my youngest to bed knowing I won't have to worry about any leaks or accidentally the next morning. We have another little one on the way and will definitely be using Pampers for her too.

California, United States

Best diapers for babies

These are so perfect for my children snug comfortable they hold for hours and have a lot of room so my kids can run around in them and not have to worry about being uncomfortable.