Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 16, 2016

The only diapers my babies could wear! No leaks and no smells or build up and my kids go all night without a leak in their bed. Would definitely recommend this product over other leading brands. A bonus too is the pamper points which I have been able to use a few times and get something really nice for my kids:)

September 15, 2016

I've heard that people have a preference of diaper brands depending on the gender of their children. I have both a girl and a boy and after trying other brands, Pampers baby dry is the only one I'll buy. Everything else leaks or doesn't fit right but these do a great job, even overnight!

September 15, 2016

Pretty great at keeping my baby dry all night. I use these at night to prevent leaks. I would recommend switching to a larger size earlier rather than later.

September 14, 2016

I always use her coat from the very beginning, I find my baby stays dry long, not overwhelmed, fits well around the legs, and can hold a lot of pee or other well .I love her

September 13, 2016

The only brand of diapers I buy anymore! I am beyond satisfied with the quality and effectiveness of these diapers.. My son is 2 and even though hes not quite potty trained, Baby Dry can handle a "heavy load"
    No more leakage!! :)

September 13, 2016

Love Pampers baby dry diapers! They are super absorbant, fits really well and doesn't tear or loosen up even after a long day of running around! :) I've tried many brands and this one is one of the best. Only small disappointed is the price, which is a bit pricier then other diaper brands.

2.2/5

September 13, 2016

When you open the diaper up, all you can smell is fragrance. If you leave the diaper on the baby, a rash will develop, at least in the case of my children. My middle child actually developed a burn from the diaper all over her lower bits. I notified pampers and they promptly reimbursed me. Pampers are cute but I'll pass on them, not worth the Dr visits.

September 12, 2016

I absoulty love these. Super absorbent. My son has never had a diaper rash! They even have a nice smell to them which of course is an added bonus. They aren't super expensive and I have not had a leak issue at all. Defenatly a MUST BUY

2.7/5

September 09, 2016

I have tried many brands of diapers on my LO in the last 9 months And pampers were one of my least favourites. They fill up quickly and sag, she leaked theough them at night and i find they fit smaller than my preferred brand. There is also a lot less stretch so the dont get the custom fit that we get from Huggies litlle movers.

September 08, 2016

I have been using these on my 9 month old since he was born and they are the only diapers I will use. They can be a little bit pricey but it is worth the money. They keep my little guy dry for longer and I have never had one leak!