Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes Reviews
#13 in Baby Wipes

August 01, 2020

Would buy again

Its a good product and does its job. The only down side is that the wioes dont seperate well. They stick together which is not ideal when you have a poopy wiggly but.

June 20, 2020

Favourite baby wipes brand

I love pampers wipes! I have Been using them for years. They are soft and gentle and i don’t have any issues with skin irritation. The wetness in every wipes remains up to the last piece. Highly recommended.

June 19, 2020

I use to clean my car

Honda recommends cleaning your car with baby wipes and this is my all time favorite one 😍 also my make up remover go too call me crazy but this product is multi purpose

May 23, 2020

Great for people with severe bowel and bladder incontinence

I have severe bladder and bowel incontinence including IBS, i need to wear adult diapers. I prefer these wipes over the really awful adult wipes available... id suggest pampers baby fresh wipes to anyone, they have a wonderful fresh scent and clean areas very well. They don't tear and are a perfect size for your hand to clean with..

January 31, 2020

Clean up all the poop!

Seriously they do! 3 kids later and still my go to wipes and loveeeee the baby fresh scent! Great quality and my family's go to product! Wouldnt go to another brand ever!

January 29, 2020

Excellent Product for changing baby bums

I’ve had three babies and Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes is the only brand that I trust for my babies sensitive bottoms. Wipes are always wet and ready to clean up any messes. Pop top lid keeps them fresh and wet and great for on the go.

November 22, 2019

Love

I love these wiped the only kind I buy . Wouldnt trust anything thing else for my baby would recommend these to any one at anytime . Great value and great quality

November 01, 2019
    United States

Love pampers!

I love these wipes! They’re very gentle on my sons bottom and I don’t have to use half the pack to get his bottom clean. They are a little pricey however.. that would be my only complaint! We have used the sensitive “unscented” wipes & the baby fresh & they both are all around great products! The baby fresh smells really good and isn’t too overwhelming! I definitely recommend for your little ones!

August 26, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great wipes

These Pampers baby fresh wipes are very durable and don't tear. They are readily available and I only use one at a time and they clean great. I use to clean the little ones faces and hands also.

July 23, 2019

Moist

I use this while changing my niece. She seems to like it on her bum! I’ve never had a dry fresh wipe. And it has a nice clean scent to them. But not over powering.