3.9/5
Pampers Baby Wipes Reviews

Delight your baby's senses with Pampers Natural Aloe Baby Wipes! These unscented wipes clean gently like a baby's washcloth with pure water. Pampers Natural Aloe Baby Wipes Refills for one-touch tub.

2.0/5

January 17, 2018

Never again

I have tried lots of different kind of wips but by far this was my least favorite brand of wips i have used so far for my son's .it was not as moist as the other ones and very thin.

December 27, 2017

Almost dry for a wet wipe

These wipes are very thin and almost dry. I have to add water everytime I open a new package,otherwise it's just a bearly wet thin cloth. Price is good when on sale, especially at Amazon. But would rather pay more for huggies, thick and moist.

December 18, 2017

Great

I use these sometimes to clean tables and other products they are moist and easy to use works great other than cleaning baby's mess and other parts of the house too

December 18, 2017

Lingette pour bébé qui font l’affaire

Le paquet est quand même assez gros dure quand même assez longtemps pour essuyer les dégâts au visage et aux parties de bébé! L’odeur n’Est pas trop forte sur la peau de bébé et ne colle pas après avoir laver avec ! Très bon produit !

November 01, 2017

works and cleans

I love how well this cleans and smells. The smell is a good reason I get this brand. I love the containers are amazing as well. The price is always good as well.

October 16, 2017

Excellent product

I have tried atleast 5 different brands and this is beyond the best wipes ever. Easy clean up and little goes a long way. Will never use a different wipes again.

October 06, 2017

Good for sensitive skin

I have two kids and have been using pampers wipes for the past eight years. Both daughters have sensitive skin and pampers is the only brand of wipes that is gentle enough to have no affect on their skin, would definitely recommend this product.

May 03, 2017

Not totally sold on these wipes. Love
    Other brands way better. After having my third and getting these as a gift, I won't be buying them. Dry out too fast and the texture of them feels a little slimy.

April 02, 2017

I have tried a lot of different wipes and I'm on my fourth baby. This time around Pampers Baby Wipes are the best. That other major competitors feel nice in my hands but rip so easy. These feel nice and they don't rip. They are easy to maneuver and don't leave little pieces of wipe on my baby like the others do. This time around only Pampers will do! Love them!

March 13, 2017

I like this product. The wipes are very thick and clean very well. I use these all the time, not just for baby bums lol. They are even great just to clean babies hands and faces. Great product and they always have great coupon offers.