Pampers Baby Wipes Reviews
#13 in Baby Wipes

Delight your baby's senses with Pampers Natural Aloe Baby Wipes! These unscented wipes clean gently like a baby's washcloth with pure water. Pampers Natural Aloe Baby Wipes Refills for one-touch tub.

July 09, 2020

Wipes

I find these wipes to be thin and rough compared to competitor wipes. The moistness level is adequate. I use in a pinch or on the road to clean surfaces and babys hands and face.

July 05, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Great quality, love the pampers brand

I prefer the pampers brand for wipes and diapers! I’m partial to the pampers sensitive wipes and pampers pure wipes! Great quality and thickness. I’ve tried other brands but I keep coming back to pampers. Better texture and moist feel to the pampers wipes. Best for my babies sensitive skin.

June 27, 2020
    New York, United States

Gets the job done!

The Pampers brand is our Volkswagen.. reliable, predictable and strong! This brand of wipes does not dry out, its soft yet durable.. no accidental rips and does not dry out your little ones skin!

June 26, 2020
    California, United States

Strong but soft on my baby skin

I love the wipes from Pampers. There are strong to clean but gentle on my baby's skin. Now, I even use it for everything like cleaning my baby or even use to clean my mouth or my hands when I am dirty. Great product.

June 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The best wipes

These wipes have a nice smell to them. They feel great unlike a popular competition brand that just rips easily. We use them for our baby and to carry with us for quick clean ups.

February 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great

As a parent of a child with special needs who is not toilet trained we goes through a lot of wipes I like how they are strong n great quality at a great price

January 29, 2020

This Is Awesome!

These wipes are the best ones I’ve ever used for my child. They are soft, and nice quality. They take off the waste well, and I would reccommend this to others. This was very nice.

January 29, 2020

My go to!

I am a mom of 2 and Pampers baby wipes are my go to baby wipes!
    Ive used them since having my first in 2016.
    They are great and strong (don't rid easily like other wipes I had tried before!)

January 06, 2020

They work

These wipes work great to help with cleaning off the waste. I wasn't sure how he would do with nonsensitive wipes but seems to be no issues they are great and wet enough to grab everything

October 13, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love these wipes

I don't have children but I use these wipes alot, I have them in my handbag everyday, in my desk at work, in my bedside drawer. I use them to give myself a quick refresh and absolutely love this brand.