Pampers Pure Wipes Reviews
#18 in Baby Wipes

September 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

99% pure water

My grandson was born with very sensitive skin just like his Momma. I wish we had had these wipes when she was a baby. We tried several different "sensitive" wipes for him but each one left him with a rash. When we tried these, they worked! We were so happy to finally find a baby wipe that didn't have chemicals in it. This is perfect for babies with very sensitive skin.

April 07, 2019

I would buy this again

I love that these wipes are 99% water. It makes me feel good knowing that the product isn’t full of chemicals. The only thing I don’t like is how expensive it is. 5$ for 56 wipes doesn’t work out to a nice price.

April 04, 2019

Safe and effective

These wipes are just as good as Water Wipes brand. They are mostly water, unscented and perfect for baby’s sensitive skin. Anything else gave my baby a diaper rash. These ones are very wet to get the job done with as few as possible!

March 20, 2019

Cleaner baby wipe

We’ve been using these wipes since our baby was born. I love that there are not a lot of chemicals in these and they rate lower on the EWG. I find that they aren’T as thick as some wipes we use and require multiple wipes per diaper change at times. They are gentle enough for hands and face.

February 18, 2019
    California, United States

I would buy this product again

Hi! We’ve switched our wipes to pampers pure wipes they are great! Packaging is great dispensing only one wipe at a time great quality and no longer dealing with diaper rash.

January 28, 2019

Will buy this product again

Really like the Pampers Pure collection. The wipes and diapers work very well. The wipes are gentle on babies bottom and safe enough to wipe hands and face if need be.

October 16, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Strong and gentle

Pampers wipes were always my favourite, but I was unsure about the scent and chemicals, I love the new PURE line, 99% water, and still strong as all of the Pampers wipes, absolutely recommend to anyone with a little one with sensitive skin!

October 07, 2018

love love these!!!

I have tried so many different brands of wipes and nothing seem to work like these do! I was using the pampers sensitive before these and they didn't seem to do the job I wanted! My son kept having and keeping diaper rashes and once I tried these I hardly have any rash problems! very happy with these and will continue to use !

October 06, 2018
    California, United States

I loved

I really liked the aroma that it has, it does not dry my baby's skin and I do not need to use so many to clean it they are fabulous, definitely I purchase again

October 06, 2018
    Iowa, United States

The best of the best

I am the opposite of most moms, I am on my third child and finally decided to switch to name brand products. I was sick of the wipes ripping, and my little lady has very sensitive skin. Pampers pure wipes are the best. Most wipes of similar marketing still rip apart, but these hold up great. i wish they were a little more affordable, or coupons were available more often. The price doesn't stop us from still buying them for our princess.