Panache Atlantis T-Shirt Water Bra

Panache Atlantis T-Shirt Water Bra Reviews

1 review
Ranked #80 out of 84 in Lingerie

April 10, 2007

For my top 2 criteria of best bra (see my ChickChat post), of adding a cup size and concealing any pointiness, this bra gets an A+. But aside from that, it does not compare to my favorite, discontinued Fashion Forms bras. It is not quite as comfortable, and the cups are stiff. I want a water bra so that it will look and feel au naturel, but by using a stiff fabric, it kind of defeats the purpose. I went with the Toffee color (nude colors are always better than white, since they become invisible under white shirts). This bra does do a great job under t-shirts and tighter tops, and you do not see any lines or anything else poking through, so I like that. Everything is nice and smooth. Overall I'll be wearing this every day, but I'll still be looking for something better. This bra came with a little dimple in one of the cups, so I need to see if I can iron it out, because it's bugging me.

H3llohkitty added a new review for