Pangea Organics Fennel, Grapefruit, and Sweet Orange Lip Balm

Pangea Organics Fennel, Grapefruit, and Sweet Orange Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #708 out of 885 in Lip Balm

November 03, 2012

Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit and Sweet Orange

Pros:
    Grapefruit
    (antioxidant)

SWEET ORANGE
    (soothing)
    (vitamin-rich)

Gluten-Free, petroleum and synthetic free

I received this product free about 4 weeks ago. I always keep lip gloss or balm with me. I have it stashed everywhere. Well I started using Pangea Organics Lip Balm right away.
    I like the way it feels on my lips, they feel moist but not greasy. And also unlike some lip balms which don't work well under lipstick this has not caused me any problems. I have been using it exclusively. I am really in love with it. I like the hint of citrus scent that it gives off. I love the way it keeps my lips hydrated and soft. This was my first time using a natural lip balm. But won't be my last.
    So it does get a kiss of approval.

September 26, 2012

This is, by far, my favorite lip balm. It took me a while to figure out where the twister was (below the cap instead of at the bottom), but now I love it. The balm is incredibly soothing, not too fragrant, and effective. It is really smooth going on and stays on for a while. You get a hint of the citrus flavor and a little of the fennel. I absolutely love the citrus smell. No flavors too overpowering. It is a nice balance of lip balm and flavors.

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Tipping in Canadian hotels

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback