Pantene 5 hairspray Reviews
#25 in Hairspray

July 18, 2019

Awesome, great hair spray.

I would recommend people to purchase this hairspray because it is good for your hair. I have been using this brand for a long time now and I trust it.

June 26, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Simple and worth every cent

I had the most irritable and annoying hair texture to match a styling product to. Finding a hairspray to hold my style without causing white residue and flakiness was nearly impossible. I found myself having to buy the more expensive products in hopes of “better results.” That was until I decided to try the Pantene 5 hairspray. I haven’t felt any prouder of a product sitting on my dresser. My Hairspray does its job without white residue or flakiness. I call it my miracle spray :)

June 25, 2019

Love

Pantene is my go too brand for all hair care products. I love this hairspray and use it regularly. It has a great hold and leaves no residue. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!

June 09, 2019

Hair spray

Omg.... this is my absolute favourite hairspray and the only hairspray I have bought for ever.

This is absolutely amazing I would totally recommend it.

May 18, 2019

Love this product, no hard crusty hair

I love this because it feels like I haven't used any product at all... Fair priced and available everywhere. Convenient to use aerosol can and a fairly nice fragrance

April 30, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Pantene Level 5 Hairspray

There is quite a bit of product in this can for the price point. When using the spray I like do place on my curls as soon as I can, so that it holds them together as my hair air dries.

March 25, 2019

Worth every penny...

Environmentally aerosol bothers me but if your hair stylist you know that it has an advantage over pump spray. This lightweight fine mist has a strong and powerful hold that even steam and the dampest day couldn't ruin.

March 21, 2019

Strong hold

I use topic on my hairs because so I need hairspray, and this one wrorka great , great hold ... nice smell.. will continue to buy and will definitely recommend it

March 20, 2019

Best hairspray

By far the best hairspray I've ever tried. Pantene products continually impress me. They are always quality and affordable and smell absolutely delicious

March 20, 2019

Love it!

This stuff works great for me! It tames my flyaways and holds so so good. I also use it for my 3 year old daughter. I spray a bit into a spray water bottle and use it when I'm doing updos on her, even diluted it holds well.