Pantene 5 hairspray Reviews
#20 in Hairspray

March 07, 2020

Would purchase again!!

I really like this product. When I use it my hair stays in place and it still feels soft. I really like the smell. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I love all Pantene products.

March 03, 2020

Drying andcauses breakage

Im in need of a hairspray that does not contain alcohol as most of the products sold do. This product does and it drys out my hair causing split ends and breakage, however i will ass it does do its job as a hairspray and held very well.

January 28, 2020

Very strong hold and good price!

I am always able to easily find this product in store and it is a brand I know and love. I think a new package upgrade would be cool! More colour could be added. I, however, love the actual product and will continue to purchase.

January 06, 2020

Pantene 5 hairspray, super hold, delightful smell !!

I love this product it's the most reliable hold from a hairspray I've used since Net (which is an old skool hairspray my grandmother couldnt live with out, but the aroma is such a fresh clean smell just makes you feel so confident

January 05, 2020

IT was good if you buy it on special

Je le trouve bon Mais , je l achete quand il est en special seuleument car il n a pas une grosse de difference des autre moins cher par contre je dois dire que moi mes cheveux son long et tres epaie peut etre quelqu un qui on Les cheveux moins epaix car ma tete vient chaude et la on dirait que SA tiens plus apres

December 11, 2019

The only hairspray I use! My go to Savior!

My hair is hard to style and even harder to keep in place, especially when I've just bleached it and flyaways are having a party on my head. This hairspray not only works, but even lasts without having to reapply and risk getting flaky hair. It never flakes and smells good, never too strong or alcohol like.

My go to!

I really like this hairspray! It’s honestly my go to! It’s very affordable and works well! I use it often either to keep my curls going all day or to keep a bun pinned up!

August 14, 2019

I love this hairspray and it's the one I use always

It's the hairspray I use always. I love it. It doesn't make my hair feel hard u can brush it out and it's still soft. I have used many different kinds of hair sprays but pantene is the best. I only use pantene hair care product on my hair.
    I love pantene and love the smell.

August 14, 2019

Love this great value hairspray

I usually purchase my hairspray at a hair salon because I don't like heavy hair sprays pulling my fine hair down. But I went on a holiday and had to use a small size for the plane... In case I stuck somebody together! Ha! But truly it works great. Not too much odour.either.

August 13, 2019

Delicious smell

My hair is super straight, I use this product when I wave it. You just need to apply a little bit. The smell is delicious and the hair looks super natural