Pantene Airspray Alcohol Free Hairspray Reviews
#18 in Hairspray

April 04, 2020

No Alcohol Hairspray

Wanted a hairspray that wouldn't be as drying in the winter months. Pantene's hairspray sure is potent compared to the regular spray. The nozzle does spray very fast so make sure you hold the can a good distance away from your head or your hair will be glued in place. Definitely holds my curls all day long. I haven't noticed a big difference with this no alcohol spray besides how strong it is. Should be labelled extra extra hold. The scent is your typical hairspray, can smell a little perfume.

January 27, 2020

WOW

Had me at first spray! Never leaves my hair stinky or chalky looking. Never feel like there is a film on my hair either. Holds my style all day without a problem. Very happy with the product.

October 09, 2019
    Indiana, United States

The only hairspray I buy

I've been using this for years. It's the only hairspray I've used that doesn't make your hair completely straw like from the alcohol. 10/10 would recommend!

July 15, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Solid hold

Pantene is always a winner. It hold my hair so well whether it's curly straight or an up do. I always go towards Pantene if I need a hairspray. Yet to be converted

January 25, 2019

Just okay

I’m on the fence about this product. I like that it’s alcohol free and hopefully better for you than other hairsprays. As far as how it works, it’s comparable to a medium hold hairspray. It does it’s job but doesn’t knock my socks off. One thing I didn’t like was the overpowering scent. It’s not a bad smell it’s just very strong and I find myself smelling it hours after I apply it...to the point it almost gives me a headache. If there were a great sale I might buy again, but otherwise I think I’ll try something else next time.

October 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My only hairspray

Have used this non alcohol hairspray for several months now. Love that it provides hold yet does not dry my hair. Leaves it soft, without any residue.
    Great product.

August 07, 2018

love it

I love this hairspray. one of the few I use. I would recommend this hairspray to all my friends and family and id hope they would like my recommendation. good quality. love it

July 04, 2018

Great product!

This product is fabulous because its alcohol free! Who doesn't a love a great product with great results without all those chemicals! Been using Pantene for over half of my life!!!

May 23, 2018

Non Drying Soft Hold

I have been looking for a spray that allows soft hold without the drying effects of alcohol. This hairspray allows your hair to avoid the dry frizziness that can come from other products.

March 29, 2018

My favourite hairspray

It has an amazing scent does well to hold my hair style better than other hairsprays I’ve tried without leaving my hair stiff and crunchy. And it’s very easy to use