Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #902 out of 1144 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Classic Care Shampoo is basic daily care to keep your hair looking healthy. Formulated with gentle cleansing agents, Classic Care Shampoo removes daily styling residue and build-up for a clean, healthy shine.Pantene knows that healthy hair needs daily maintenance to keep it beautifully shiny and healthy from root to tip. Styling residue can build-up on hair and cause a dull, flat look and prevent your hair from looking its best.Pantene's classic clean shampoo removes build-up and leaves hair shiny. Precise conditioning agents make hair more manageable and leave healthy hair strong against damage. Hair looks and feels smooth and healthy every day.

June 13, 2017

Smells great, Lathers very well. Price on point!

I like Pantene products and I have for years. I really like there Pro-V classic line of products because the lather is very good, smells excellent, rinses out very well and doesn't weigh down your hair. I have no issues with styling my hair after using this product and I don't notice any product build-up either which I really like. When using it with the conditioner it does provide better results. My hair feels very smooth after and I notice that my hair does not seem as frizzy. The value of the product is definitely worth the purchase, this product can last me a good 4-5 months and for 4.99$ you can't possibly go wrong. My husband likes too use this one because you can buy it with the 2 in 1 with the shampoo and conditioner.

You can buy this product at Walmart for 4.99$ a bottle.

February 22, 2017

I absolutely love this shampoo! When using other brands, my hair ends up greasy and heavy by end of the day. Meaning I have to wash my hair everyday, which makes it dry and brittle. This shampoo not only smells fantastic, my hair is light and silky until the next day!

October 06, 2016

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I can confidently say that this shampoo has made my hair feeling soft and smooth. The scents are also nice; not too strong nor barely there.

January 04, 2012

All my friends use this but man is messes up my hair more than anything!! It like tangles my thick hair completely! Would NOT reccommend!

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...