Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo Reviews
#968 in Shampoo

For hair that shines from root to tip, hair that's strong against damage, you need the right kind of shampoo. You need cleaning that helps remove build-up while leaving hair shiny. Classic Clean Shampoo delivers beautifully. Used with Classic Care Conditioner, this Pro-vitamin system is designed to:Leave hair manageable and strong against damageLeave hair shiny and healthy-lookingAllure 2007 Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Award Winner.

September 29, 2017

4.0 out of 5 stars It Cleans Hair. And Leaves it Soft

have fine, thin, colour treated, long hair.

This shampoo has a very light clean scent, and only a little bit is required for full cleaning action. It suds up okay (not as much as I'd like), and rinses out easily.

After conditioning, I towel dry my hair, and unfortunately, I do need to use a detangling spray in order to brush through my hair afterwards.

It does leave my hair soft once it has dried, so that is a redeeming feature (I'd prefer not to use a detangling spray).

May 10, 2017

Now I found a shampoo I can say works for me... I have really thin hair, does not look clean, until now. I cannot believe I found a shampoo that makes my hair look clean

January 27, 2016

Okay! I love this product, I've tried so many different types of shampoos & conditioners, all of which have either made my hair feeling crazy, weighed down, dry or TOO oily. This shampoo takes the cake (conditioner also), I have very long hair and I really try to take care of it because if I don't it's going to be knotty and unmanageable, which drives me crazy! I love the smell for one, it smells nice and very clean.. My hair is soft afterwards, which is important for brushing it and it doesn't have the heavy "weight" of residue that some products leave! Remember, it all depends on your hair type, some hair reacts differently to certain products! I have thick but "soft" hair, so I would recommend this product to girls with the same hair type :)