Pantene pro v curl perfection moisturizing conditioner Reviews
#411 in Conditioner

October 10, 2017

My hair loves it!

My extremely curly hair is so picky but it loves this Pantene conditioner! I will always buy it! I have stacks of them just for my picky hair. I have never seen my hair take to a product as it did to this product. Thank you!

January 25, 2017

Conditioned my curls without leaving them feeling heavy or greasy. The product is super thick and a little goes a long way. I have fine hair and the bottle lasted for months.

January 23, 2016

It makes my hair feel softer after the first wash. I dont notice a difference with my curls but I like how soft my hair is.

March 03, 2015

I have 3c to 4a hair type, don't really know where it fits in there but I was on the hunt for a conditioner that leaves my curls defined without the added definer, the first time i used this product i was amazed of the definition of the curls after i rinsed it... then i towel dried it and the curls were still there!! A bit fizzy after but i didn't mind. I would definitely recommend.