Pantene Pro V Deep Fortifying Rinse-Off Treatment
Good

Pantene Pro V Deep Fortifying Rinse-Off Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2141 out of 2555 in Hair Care

INDICATIONS: Pantene Pro V Deep Fortifying Treatment is intensive conditioning in just 3 minutes and gives healthy hair with restored shine. Pantene Pro V is enriched Pro Vitamin formula.

July 21, 2010

I've always liked Pantene products so when I saw this Deep Fortifying Rinse-off treatment on sale at my local No Frills for $3.97, I thought "What the heck, I'm gonna try it!". Now, I'm so glad I did! For you gals out there who have coloured your hair and used the little conditioner bottle that comes in that box and wished that you could buy that particular conditioner- Here it is! This deep fortifying treatment works very much like those conditioners. I use it as my everyday conditioner and it is amazing. My hair is down to my waist so conditioner is VERY important. I comb it through in the shower and this treatment detangles my hair right away and makes it feel silky smooth. Even though my hair is quite long I don't have to use too much of it (about a loonie sized dollop will do) and it has a very nice light floral fragrance. Once I saw how well it worked, I went back to the store and bought six more! Try it, I think you'll like it.