Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo Reviews
#501 in Shampoo

August 27, 2019

Good product

This is a pretty good shampoo as I have thick and wavy hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean after combing it. The smell is great too. Would recommend,

August 08, 2018

Great Shampoo-Less Volume

I actually really like this shampoo, however, I don't think it adds volume. It does leave my hair soft, sleek and shiny but it's so soft that I find my hair falls flat. Styling after washing my hair is a challenge becuase it's so soft as well. It doesn't leave nasty residues or leave my scalp feeling itchy like some other shampoos do- so that's a win too!!

January 19, 2018

Smells so good

Pantene Sheer Volume shampoo smells great, and my hair is relatively soft, but I have yet to notice any striking differences that can be attributed to the shampoo.

December 15, 2017

I will buy this product again and again!

I will buy this shampoo again and again. Not only does it smell great, but it gives your hair the volumizing boost it needs. I highly recommend buying this product!

September 29, 2017

Clear Shampoo that Gives Fine Hair Oomph

My hair is long, fine, tangles easily, and is colour treated.

This shampoo only needs a quarter sized blob to cover my hair, and provides a lush sudsy coverage for my hair. It has a very light scent.

It rinses out easily, and my hair feels like straw before I apply Conditioner.

Once dried, I can almost brush my hair without detangling spray, but the spray is required to make it through my fine hair before either letting it air dry or using the hair dryer.

My hair looks AMAZING all day long – seriously! It’s just like waking out of the salon kind of hair. It is full of life, feels smooth and soft, and stays neat and tidy all day long.