4.1/5
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo Reviews
#96 in Shampoo

June 12, 2020

So Good!!

It smells so good and makes my hair so soft and the main reason using this shampoo gives volume, Great cost effective opinion.
    Always makes sure my pantene is in stock!!

February 10, 2020
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Pantene

Lovely shampoo that smells good and looks good! This product really does what it says. My hair was lovely, soft and shiny once styled. Very easier to use.

February 01, 2020
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Lovely

This shampoo is really nice on my hair and smells good. The product lasts a long time and it often found on offer in supermarkets. I would definitely buy again.

January 28, 2020

I buy Pantene shampoo once a month.

It was my hairdresser that recommended that I use Pantene products in my hair. She said that they were making the new hair formula more gentle and nourishing. They have removed the wax that built up on our hair from daily washes. Also it appears to be gentle on color treated hair. Not stripping the color off before it’s time. Smells lovely as well! Pantene is An over all good product.

January 14, 2020

From Flat to Volume

Great cost effective option! Great brand and shampoo. Nice smell! I always make sure my Pantene is stocked! I have pretty thick hair and this helps add some boost.

November 15, 2019

Amazing!!

Works perfectly for my dry and oily hair!! A tiny amount goes a very long way!! All I had to do was apply a tiny amount before conditioner and once it dried my hair had extreme volume.

August 27, 2019

Good product

This is a pretty good shampoo as I have thick and wavy hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean after combing it. The smell is great too. Would recommend,

June 18, 2019

Sweet

My main shampoo brand is Pantene, it keeps my hair clean for longer than most shampoos. Absolutely love and will keep buying 100%. A tiny bit pricey but sometimes can find on sale!!

March 20, 2019

Look at my new hair !

Love the smell, the way it foams up, how it makes my hair smell great all day long. I love the packaging ! My hair felt clean and light, very bouncy and flowy.

February 22, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Can't live without it

I've heard a lot of people complain about this brand, but I can't love it enough! I've been using it for over 20years and have no plans to quit. I've tried many different brands from cheap to top dollar on my hair. But this is what works for my hair. I get so many compliments on my hair (and I'm not one to do much with it), hair stylists included. My hair looks healthy, nourished, full, shiny, and smooth. Between this and the conditioner, I don't use anything else in my hair. It's an amazing product.