pantine expert collection Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 1100 in Shampoo

May 24, 2017

Pantine is a great product, makes my hair feel so healthy and full. I love it! I have tried many of their products and have had success with each and every one of them! The value is wonderful.

May 12, 2017

Just recently bought the Pantene expert collection and the shampoo I got was just amazing it made my hair soft and silky like no other shampoo did sure it's a little costy for my budget but will try getting it again.

February 22, 2017

I love this product it decently worth the money! My hair feels soft and clean! I would recommend this product to any of my friends for sure!! I always stick up on it!!!

December 02, 2016

I have a blonde hair and for me it's work. After wash, my hair is light and softy. But I like just shampoon, but not condition, because after I feel a little bit hard hair.

August 19, 2016

Love! this product! it smelled amazing at it had amazing results! The one problem was I found that it really dried up my scalp, but mine is extremely sensitive.