Parent's Choice Diapers Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 511 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

The Parent's Choice Diapers are designed to have a flexible fit for better leakage protection. The ultra-absorbent core and soft, cloth-like cover provide comfort for your baby. These baby diapers are designed to offer complete comfort for the baby, by absorbing wetness to the core. Its design offers full leakage protection for the baby, thereby ensuring rash-free skin on the baby butt. The layer that touches the skin of the baby is made of soft fabric, so that your baby feels no strain or stress in wearing it. The Parent's Choice diapers offer relaxed and peaceful sleep for your baby, with its ultra- absorbent core. Parent's Choice Diapers: Flexible fit for better leakage protection, Soft, cloth-like cover, Ultra absorbent core, Available sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

April 13, 2017

I was very happy with these diapers when my daughter was younger and was not a heavy wetter. Once she got to be older though, the diapers were not as good, she would leak through and I could usually smell the diaper itself as soon as it was wet. Great up to size 2 though.

0.5/5

April 07, 2017

We had terrible rash issues from these diapers. My little ones bottom was blistering and bleeding after only being in them a couple of days. They also seemed to not hold as much as other brands.

April 04, 2017

I bought these diapers because the price was so much better than the other brands - and a completely regret it. They very papery feeling, and even the inside that touches baby's skin isn't very soft. I guess, when it comes to diapers, you really do get what you pay for - the diapers feel like what they are: CHEAP!
    Also, not at all suitable for night time wearing. Your child is sure to wet through!

March 14, 2017

J'utilise des couches jetables lorsque je suis en déplacement (normalement j'utilise des lavables). Le prix était un des principals enjeux pour moi au niveau des couches jetables car ce n'est pas un produit que j'uilise souvent, c'est juste pour les commissions ou les journées chez grand-maman. J'ai trouvé ce produit très semblable à ceux des grandes marques donc je ne rachèterai plus les grandes marques pour mes couches, même chez costco.

March 03, 2017

The Parent's Choice Diapers are usually on sale and so I tried it. Unfortunately my baby is not liking it. I noticed that he cries more often wearing it and it gives him rashes since he has sensitive skin. Will not be repurchasing.

March 03, 2017

Parents choice diapers are way better than pampers, Huggies or any other brand in my opinoon. Affordable and we'll worth it. You can't go wrong a box of 172 diapers for 20 dollars.

January 31, 2017

i bought these in emergency cause i was out of diapers and money so i was happy seeing how cheap they were well turns out the quality match the price.. terrible choice ! they leak after one big pee imagine one pig poo D: i always had to change my baby clothes i threw them away

January 08, 2017

These diapers are decent for the price you pay, my son has leaked out a few times but he has done the same in other diaper brands too. They are well absorbent but I wish the waist band was a little more elastic ( not much wiggle room) . I also found that when the diaper is full it really hangs compare to pampers. If you're on a tight budget they are ok but you get what you pay for.

November 30, 2016

I used 1 package of Parents Choice diapers for my baby and I will never use them again... On multiple occasions my baby had barely pooped and it came out the sides each time!

November 02, 2016

These are okay as far as a budget diaper is concerned but could use improvement. I found they broke at the tabs often during changing so I'd have to throw diapers away which is NOT cost effective.