Parent's Choice Diapers Reviews

The Parent's Choice Diapers are designed to have a flexible fit for better leakage protection. The ultra-absorbent core and soft, cloth-like cover provide comfort for your baby. These baby diapers are designed to offer complete comfort for the baby, by absorbing wetness to the core. Its design offers full leakage protection for the baby, thereby ensuring rash-free skin on the baby butt. The layer that touches the skin of the baby is made of soft fabric, so that your baby feels no strain or stress in wearing it. The Parent's Choice diapers offer relaxed and peaceful sleep for your baby, with its ultra- absorbent core. Parent's Choice Diapers: Flexible fit for better leakage protection, Soft, cloth-like cover, Ultra absorbent core, Available sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

January 07, 2018

My go to

These diapers are not only cheap but they hold alot. I only spend 25$ a month on diapers for my 2 year old and always spent less than 50$ a month when she was a newborn till age 1

1.8/5

December 05, 2017

I would not buy this item, they don't hold up as good as the

Parent choice diapers have no elastic in them for baby movement. They don't hold up as nice as the name brand (Huggies/pampers) . they all around are cheap in price but also cheaply made.

November 01, 2017

Most effective cheap diapers there are

I'm only the mother of a 9 month old but after trying all the brands i finally found one that is both reliable and cheap. They can hold alot, don't rip or tear, and my favorite part is the blue strip so you can see when they are wet without even having to touch them.

2.2/5

September 29, 2017

Will not be buying again

Great price but daughters bum became irritated. Also leaked a lot. Baby kept waking up at night and I had to change her diaper in the middle of night... used these diapers for 1 week and it was enough! We switched back to Pampers & Huggies.

August 26, 2017

It's a yes in my book!

For the price, you can't beat these diapers. No, they may not be as "fluffy" as other name brands, but for my son they worked. We just picked up a bag at of 64 diapers for $10 at Wal-Mart the other night. My son has had no problems with them. I think it is worth at least trying if you are interested in saving money. Who knows? They may work!

1.5/5

July 28, 2017

Cheap, for a reason! Gave my kids diaper rash

I was excited to find a discount brand of diapers. And while they didn't leak on my children (size 4 and size 6 size) as the moved and ran around and slept, they did give them both a terrible diaper rash! I tried multiple times and each time they got the rash all over the bottom within 24 hours. I haven't had any issues with other name brand diapers, and was definitely disappointed this happened. I will not buy these again as my poor little was crying as she peed they bothered her so much!

2.3/5

July 11, 2017

Bought these yesterday because we ran out of diapers. Didn't wanna buy pampers (our usual brand) because we had a lot of them at home so wanted to buy cheaper smaller amt. The quality is quite poor in comparison to pampers. It's very thin and rough. After about an hour and a half the diaper started to fall apart, it started threading on the leg part. Good thing we had got home by then and changed again. Def doesn't last 12 hours like it claims, kept the pee in though for the hour and a half, any longer not sure if it would do the job. Not waiting to find out.

2.0/5

June 26, 2017

Horrible!

I bought these diapers about 2 months ago when I had my newest baby and they didn't seem at all what I remembered from when my oldest were babies. Paper thin, definitely need to go up a size and they leaked too. I purchased 4 packs and ended up bringing back 3 of them the next day and buying Pampers brand instead!! I'd never buy these ever again! Quality

2.0/5

June 15, 2017

Parent's Choice Diapers

From my own personal experiencing using these wipes on my baby, I do not recommend them! They smell like chemicals and are not moist enough to actually clean the diaper area properly. My son had a bad reaction to these wipes and they caused a bad rash. I had to throw the remainder of the package in the garbage. Again, these may be a great option for someone else! But for us these did not work and I was not comfortable with the ingredients. In a pinch they are a cheap option to wipe little faces and surfaces.

June 15, 2017

Price is right

We purchased these diapers for our son recently, the price is definitely great and the quality is average. We used them during the day for short periods as they do not hold throughout the night. My son leaks through most diapers so we purchased a different brand that hold well through the night with no leaks. Overall, the price is decent and these diapers do the job.