Parent's Choice Diapers Reviews

The Parent's Choice Diapers are designed to have a flexible fit for better leakage protection. The ultra-absorbent core and soft, cloth-like cover provide comfort for your baby. These baby diapers are designed to offer complete comfort for the baby, by absorbing wetness to the core. Its design offers full leakage protection for the baby, thereby ensuring rash-free skin on the baby butt. The layer that touches the skin of the baby is made of soft fabric, so that your baby feels no strain or stress in wearing it. The Parent's Choice diapers offer relaxed and peaceful sleep for your baby, with its ultra- absorbent core. Parent's Choice Diapers: Flexible fit for better leakage protection, Soft, cloth-like cover, Ultra absorbent core, Available sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

May 01, 2015

Pretty good absorbancy. Would most likely buy again over the big brand names. Seem to work just as well for way less money.

April 11, 2015

for the price it works well, just found it went to jelly to fast after just 1 pee.

March 10, 2015

I love these diapers I don't see the point in wasting money on things you throw away this is a great brand I have used for years..

2.7/5

January 30, 2015

These are the worst diapers I've ever used. They don't absorb well at all. You have to change them every 30 minutes.

1.3/5

October 06, 2014

These diapers I would never ever buy again they soak through,clump and crystalize with little business from baby and cause rash and redness I'm a fanatic at changing my sons diaper even if he pees just a little I'm constantly changing his bottom yet he started to get red and I immediately stopped using them went right back to Pampers Cruisers and donated the remaining almost full box of these to a women's shelter.

September 29, 2014

the price is great. I wish there was a wetness indicator on the outside, but for $19.99 for 144 diapers, I can afford to check myself. Very little leakage.

September 18, 2014

I found these diapers left fuzzy on my boys - would not use them again!

September 02, 2014

I always buy pampers for some reason.I guess as a parent I never compromise with kids stuff i mean price & brand wise.But recently I noticed many parents use Parent's choice diapers ,so thought about giving it a try and honestly speaking I like these diapers,not bad at all.Never leaked and quality is good.above all love the price...

September 02, 2014

These are good on my bank account and are durable, my baby only leaked through them 2 nights but she was sick and well she leaked through the Huggies too.

2.7/5

August 22, 2014

These diapers fit small and although they are cheaper they just aren't any good.