Parents's Choice Unscented Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 84 in Baby Wipes

Parent's Choice Unscented Baby Wipes will keep your baby feeling clean and fresh. The wipes are hypoallergenic with aloe and have a fresh scent. Use Parent's Choice Unscented Baby Wipes on any part of your baby's delicate skin.

May 16, 2017

J'ai acheté une fois ces lingettes au Walmart à cause du prix. Depuis ce jour, je les adopté. J'avais essaye plusieurs marques auparavant et je trouvais que les lingettes irritaient les fesses de mes enfants. D'un autre côté, les lingettes président choices ne restent pas humides longtemps​. Je rajoute un peu d'eau et le tour est joué. Je trouve qu'elles sont souples et douces pour les fesses de enfants.

May 07, 2017

I love these wipes i 100% recommend them the value of these are Worth every penny the quality is fantastic and the effectiveness is amazing i will definitely buy these again

May 07, 2017

I bought these wipes because they were cheaper I normally buy Pampers and was unsure of how these would be I actually find them very moist they do the job just as well as any other product out there I highly recommend

2.0/5

March 28, 2017

I thought I was buying a good product the price was good. Now I'm stuck with wipes that you need to have at least 3 to wipe up messes. I don't find them strong . You get better whips from fast food places then these. sorry people fuhgeddaboudit

March 26, 2017

J'ai acheté pendant presque un an cette marque. Les lingettes sont plus minces que d'autres marques plus populaire. Elle sont moins "imbibées" de produit aussi. Mon fils ne faisait pas de réaction. Et le prix est très bon.

1.3/5

March 23, 2017

Oh my goodness. These wipes are terrible! You need to use so many that it is not worth buying them. They are terrible. The smell is fine, but you need to use 10 wipes for a small poop. That is just too many. I feel it is not worth the money you pay out to buy these again.

March 15, 2017

'Utile à la maison ces lingette pour mon bébé william, çar elles sont moins chers que les autres marques populaire. Elle sont vraiment excellents qualité prix. Non parfumé donc sans risques pour mon fils . J'aime beaucoup ces lingettes . Je recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur.

February 27, 2017

We got 1200 unscented wipes for less than 20 dollars. It's definitely a great value compared to other brands. I also love that we can order everything online and get them delivered to our house. We have used huggies as well as pamper wipes as but most of the time we stick with parents choice. We have never had a problem with them being dried out and although they are not as thick as brand name wipes we have never had them rip or tear. When our daughter soils her diaper we typically use anywhere from 2-4 wipes and it gets the job done. I also use them to wash her face and hands at times and as well cleaning dirty surfaces. It will definitely be a staple in our house until all our kids are toilet trained.

January 05, 2017

For 8.67 you can get a small box of wipes with four packs inside (100 wipes each pack). Good for the price which I like the problem with these wipes I find them extremely thin, so if your little one goes number 2 you will find your self using more wipes cleaning your little one. I will say these are great for when you are on the road for when you have small messes to clean up.

1.8/5

August 24, 2016

I strongly dislike these wipes, they are extremely thin and pores. It takes way more wipes than the name brand wipes to do the same job. My husband and I both agree we are never buying them again.

jhbueckert earned the Beauty Guru badge

Nan1 added a new review for
    Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks