Parfum Eternity de Calvin Klein

Parfum Eternity de Calvin Klein Reviews

Ranked #373 out of 1365 in Perfume

May 11, 2017

je ne possede pas ce parfum mais une de mes amies me la fait essayer et jai tomber en amour avec .. je nai pas les moyen de me lacheter mais je laurai peut etre en cadeau un moment donné

April 15, 2017

Calvin Klein is a well known name through out the world.My Hubby knows how much I love ParfummI have a big collection of Parfumes that I don't know why I keep adding more to my collection.I love this Parfum Eternity de Calvin Klein, it is so supple and mild scent unlike some other Brands I have purchased.This is a very expensive bottle of Parfum and rightly so because of the name attached to it.I know I love the scent ,it is very hard to describe it is between a bitter yet sweet smell.Like nothing I have smelled before and it makes you feel good when you wear it. I recommend you try this because I'm sure,you will love it.

December 07, 2016

This is a really amazing product. It isn't cheap but it worth. I feel confident using it because it's not that strong and last time enough if someone comes to hug/kiss me. The sandalwood note is perfect.

January 28, 2016

Je le porte depuis longtemps et quand j'essaie de changer tout mes amis me disent... Ahh? Tu as changée de parfum? Ah bon... Pas très positif. Sa magnifique odeur toute caractéristiques me fait comme une seconde peau, Et il demeure longtemps, pas besoin d'en remettre! Mon parfum à vie!

July 20, 2015

Un perfume de los 90 muy fuerte rico diferente aromA..lo use tanto en la high school Todo el mundo me preguntaban por mi perfume

July 03, 2015

I have always loved this scent. My grandma got me a sample set that had this in it when I was much younger and it's been a classic favourite ever since. The staying power is great, lasts all day.

February 03, 2015

One of my favorites. Very fresh smelling definitely good for summertime.

January 07, 2015

J,aime bien l,odeur pas trop fort

December 21, 2014

One of my favorites perfumes from Calvin Klein fresh strong and alluring one of the best.

July 20, 2014

Lovely. I use it on my sheets to scent the room. Quite strong, but lovely used sparingly. I love the solid bottle as well.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic