Paul Mitchell Express Style Hot Off The Press Thermal Protection Spray 50ml
Good

Paul Mitchell Express Style Hot Off The Press Thermal Protection Spray 50ml Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 83 in Flat Iron

January 31, 2017

My hair is fine and I straighten it daily with a hot iron. Because of the heat, my hair tends to have a lot of breakage. Paul Mitchell's Hot off the Press protects my hair from breakage, damage, and flyaways.

July 23, 2016

This product works excellent. I love how lightweight it is when I use it, it provides exceptional heat protection from heating tools especially on the ends of my hair where my hair often shows signs of damage after using a flat iron. While it is on the more expensive side not a lot is need when you use this you should get a lot of uses from the full size can which is 200ml.

November 24, 2015

Nice lightweight leave in spray to use for blowdrying, using flat iron etc. Nice scent, not overpowering.

August 10, 2014

Bought this at a local salon for 50% off and I don't regret the purchase! It is very lightweight and has a nice smell to it