Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum Reviews
#1489 in Hair Care

PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell SUPER SKINNY SERUM SMOOTHES AND CONDITIONS UNRULY HAIR 8.5 OZ

May 26, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

I use this product daily!

I first learned about the product from my local hair dresser. I loved it when I used it and then went out and bought my own bottle. I am on my second bottle now. I use it on both wet and dry hair, making sure I brush it through my hair. It helps with shine and frizz! Would recommend this product to my friends and family.

January 26, 2019

Definitely buy

I would recommend this stuff it’s amazing. Makes your hair so nice and soft. Doesn’t make it look dry or look like straw. Any product by Paul Mitchell is awesome and definitely recommend it

February 01, 2018

Great product

My hair is naturally curly and this product works great in the summer time when I leave it to air dry. My curls look great when they dry. Been using this product for 4 years.

October 12, 2017

Great

I love this surum. Since I have really damaged and think hair, it keep the frizz down and makes my hair not as fluffy when I style my hair. I use it every time I get out of the shower without any other product. Doesn’t leave my hair oily like most products do

July 06, 2017

Nothing amazing for fine hair!

If you have fine or thin hair like me that's prone to oiliness, PLEASE STAY AWAY from this product! It made my freshly washed hair look greasy even though I barely used a nickel-sized amount of product. That being said, if you just want to use it for one day and wash the next, then go for it but don't use a lot of the product. It does work for me when I'm straightening my curly hair, in getting a smoother sleek look. The serum smells pretty good and applies better to damp hair instead of dry hair. I've done both and just need to make sure that I rub the product between my hands really well before I apply to my hair because it has a tendency to clump together and not distribute easily on dry hair.

June 29, 2017

Will use this product again and again

I literally have used Paul Mitchell products for over 10 years and I swear by this serum it gives my hair an amazing sheen and keeps it super healthy and glossy.

Not too expensive and better than any other serums I've tried.

Great product.

June 19, 2017

Frizz-B-Gone

This serum is awesome. I bought it from my hair salon after she used a little on my hair before styling. I was looking for something to smooth the frizz, but because I have thinner hair, I find that a lot of products weigh it down and make me look like a grease ball. This product is hydrating enough to keep my hair looking smooth and not like straw, but does not grease up my roots and drag my hair down.
    The smell is amazing, like watermelon penny candies and I have been using it every day since December and I am about halfway done the bottle. The price was not that steep, especially if I need only purchase it once a year.

April 19, 2017

Lasts a very long time for a great price. I love using this product for straightening my hair. It not only makes your hair smoothe and helps protect it from split ends, it makes the hair super shiny without giving it a greasy look. Would recommend for everyone to try.

March 14, 2017

This stuff is great! My hair is frizzy, thin & get oily easily and this doesn't make my hair oily. It adds volumes and makes it look nice and smooth! I bought the trial size from the salon which was about $6.00 and it's lasted me almost 2 years. A little goes a long way with this product.

November 10, 2016

This stuff is great at leaving my hair super silky! It's expensive but you don't need to use much at all so it goes a long way. It works great on mornings when I forget to use conditioner!