• Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
  • Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum Reviews

Ranked #1461 out of 2445 in Hair Care

PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell SUPER SKINNY SERUM SMOOTHES AND CONDITIONS UNRULY HAIR 8.5 OZ

April 19, 2017

Lasts a very long time for a great price. I love using this product for straightening my hair. It not only makes your hair smoothe and helps protect it from split ends, it makes the hair super shiny without giving it a greasy look. Would recommend for everyone to try.

March 14, 2017

This stuff is great! My hair is frizzy, thin & get oily easily and this doesn't make my hair oily. It adds volumes and makes it look nice and smooth! I bought the trial size from the salon which was about $6.00 and it's lasted me almost 2 years. A little goes a long way with this product.

November 10, 2016

This stuff is great at leaving my hair super silky! It's expensive but you don't need to use much at all so it goes a long way. It works great on mornings when I forget to use conditioner!

September 27, 2016

This is the first time I tried Paul Mitchell super skinny serum. It claims to displace the water in your hair making the dry time quicker. I would say that is true and it does what it claims to. I really liked the smell of it. The texture is a bit thicker than other serums I've used. It also doesn't give the same silky-smooth feeling that some of the new oils give. However it does super tame the locks and controls frizz and fly aways. It makes my wavy hair Gurley. I highly recommend this product.

September 22, 2016

This stuff is liquid gold, it makes your hair so soft shiny and healthy looking. It is especially great if you are a frequent flat ironer, or blow out queen. This will make your hair less prone to the ill effects from the high heat and your hair willl have a beautiful glossy shine.

December 20, 2015

I love this product so much! I've been using it for about three years now and a little goes a longggg way -- I've only had to repurchase twice!

After I'm done showering, I'll usually wrap my hair up in a towel while I do my makeup - once my makeup is done, (or mostly done!) I'll usually rub one pump of this serum into my hands before applying it to the ends of my hair and then blow dry! It takes just seconds to blow dry my hair and it makes it so smooth and silky! Plus it smells amazing -- it has a light watermelon scent that is feminine and pretty!

It's kind of pricey but as previously mentioned, a little goes a long way - a worthy investment.

On the downside, this product does not provide heat protection and you should be careful not to apply too much or apply to closely to the scalp as it'll quickly make your hair look greasy!

April 27, 2015

I love this product! My hair is a bit damaged and thin, I also use a straightener. This definately helps with fly-aways and keeps my hair soft and manageable. It is a bit pricey but very worth it, I recommend it to my friends.

April 05, 2015

I love this product!!!! My hair stylist just started carrying the line and gave me half a bottle to try. Long coarse hair that likes to do its own thing. This serum provides a lot of moisture to keep the hair looking shines and nourished. It's also light enough to use with my regular straightening balm without looking greasy.

March 02, 2015

Love! I use this everytime i wash my hair, it keeps things soft and manageable :) Job Well Done!!

September 16, 2013

FABULOUS! I have over processed my poor locks! I have been using this for a few years now and it is one of my favorite products. I use it every time I wash my hair. I have long hair past my shoulders and it's super thick; I use one pump on each side but I ALWAYS keep it away from my roots! I find it only gets oily if I get it near my scalp. Work it into towed dried hair then style as usual. Your hair will look incredibly shiny and healthy! Love this product!

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt