Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner Reviews
#563 in Conditioner

TEA TREE SPECIAL INVIGORATING CONDITIONER 33.8 OZ Design House: Paul Mitchell

November 28, 2016

Conditioner makes even long hair super soft and manageable. I can use it on my scalp and it doesn't make my hair greasy. Love the tingling from the essential oil blend!

February 22, 2016

What I like most abou this line is the deep cleansing feeling and long lasting cleanliness
    The nice subtle smell also lasts a nice amount of time. I like to add a little Moroccan oil to my ends. It balances perfectly with this light weight conditioner.

January 01, 2015

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner soothes the edginess of unmanageable hair. The aroma is strong yet soothing. It leaves your hair soft and with a bounce. I can't stress enough how amazing Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Products are. A must have for Paul Mitchell lovers.

December 26, 2010

I love the Tea Tree Special shampoo and waited about two months for my old conditioner to run out so I could buy the tea tree special conditioner. It has a slightly lighter scent than the shampoo, but the same great invigorating blend of tea tree, peppermint, and lavender. It is a little less concentrated than the shampoo, which means that I use the same amount of conditioner as I do with other professional products. ( I use about 30% less of the tea tree shampoo than other professional shampoos). This product leaves my hair soft and shiny and is very lightweight. I do find that it is a little light for me, I need a little more moisture, but not much, and with the Moroccan oil I am perfectly happy. My hair is naturally curly/wavy, and not chemically treated.

October 20, 2010

The Tea Tree products by Paul Mitchell are great. My husband uses the shaping cream and we both love it. It smells so good and it makes doesn't leave at residue on your hair like a lot of products do. It's a bit on the expensive side but it's lasted us over a year.

3.2/5

June 01, 2010

Perhaps I did not love this product because I used it with its tea tree shampoo partner? I was just not wowed by the conditioner as it did not add anything to the experience that the shampoo hadn't already done. I would not buy the two as a set, I'd leave out the conditioner purchase next time.