Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser

Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #692 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

June 21, 2017

my regular cleanser

I love this cleanser i started using the clear 3 step kit about a year ago and it had made a difference in my skin. The price is good & it ships within less than a week. Only complaint is that the bottle spills sometimes, make sure to keep it upright.

March 07, 2017

I used this product for awhile, when i had some acne problems. I would only use it in the morning, then use a more gentle cleanser at night. I really liked this product, it's meant to deep clean your skin, but it does it so gentle. It didn't irritate my skin or acne at all ! It cleared my skin right up ! I stopped buying this as i live in Canada, so shipping and conversion prices started getting pricey, but it's an amazing product

November 05, 2015

I switched to Paula's Choice products after struggling with adult acne for over a year and hearing great things about the brand. This cleanser, along with the 2% BHA liquid, has for the most part, completely cleared up my skin. My skin is soft, my big painful breakouts have cleared and my pores are so much less congested.

This cleanser foams slightly but it doesn't dry out my skin. I use this morning and night. I'm not sure how well this removes makeup as I always double cleanse, first with a balm or oil and followed by this.

I still get the occasional pimple right before my period, but the difference I have seen in my skin after using this has been remarkable. I don't think that I will ever stop using this!

August 06, 2014

This is by far the best acne cleanser I have ever used. I bought the travel set and within 2 days, everything on my face was clear so I had to buy the full size! This removes all the junk that has built up on my face throughout the day and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It doesn't dry out my skin at all like pretty much every cleanser does for me. I love it.

November 08, 2013

It keeps my face clean, I feel refreshed and like nothing harmful is happening to my face.makes my face squeaky clean. Its great quality and well priced. Bonus: no animal testing!

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Staedtler Pencils