Pear soap bar Reviews

January 15, 2018

Just an ok product

I feel like the soap is just meh nothing special and nothing to complain about the cost is ok and the amount you receive is good. Be nice if it was all vegan

January 15, 2018

Meh

When I first start using it I liked everything about it, but then it started feeling weird and soon after I got a rash from it. My sister loves it though, so I think it just depends on you.

November 27, 2017

Works great for the skin

I had a baby 18 months ago and developed exema. I was in so much pain my doctor recommended pears soap as it is gentle and free of my allergies.
    I'm in heaven now! I have smooth and hydrated skin and even my baby uses it for exema.
    I would highly recommend this product.

July 14, 2017

love the smell

I have oily skin and this soap is really good for my skin. it has a very nice smell of freshness, which you can feel almost all day. I really like this soap and its affordable.

June 21, 2017

This soap makes me feel clean

This soap is so fresh smelling I can't wait to shower with it every morning. Also, I have skin allergies and it makes my skin feel soft and good. I like both the orange bar as well as the blue bar...they are unique smelling.

June 16, 2017

The only sisp I use for my face!

I use this as my daily face wash. It's inexpensive, and works great! It keeps me acne free and doesn't dry my face out but leaves me feeling clean!! It's a gentle fragrance and is great for sensitive skin!! I highly recommend if you have trouble with acne!!

April 14, 2017

I have used pears soap for years on my face. Because I have combination skin this soap I find brings its to a dryer state then I put on a tinted moisturizer which completely balances my faces dryness and oiliness.

March 14, 2017

Me and my hubby used it a long time ago.my husband like it so much.and always recomand me to use this soap.but now i start too .i like it too.my skin is not no more dry.i feel my skin in very good.

February 21, 2017

This is awesome quality and does it job effective. Even better it's affordable, I really mean it's cheap. My mom bought this all the time so
    It really brings back memories. My sister and I were reminiscing about this soap the other day. But the one thing we both said hands down it's a great product!

March 13, 2016

Not much of a scent or perfume which is great. It is hypoallergenic. But for me, I just was not fussy of the glycerine type soap and the fact that there was very little suds or foam while washing with it. Not my favorite soap and I probably will not purchase it again bit I still think it is a good over all product and will work well for people will allergies or sensitive skin.