Pear soap bar Reviews

August 13, 2020

Great for my skin

I use it to wash my face and it leave it smooth and clean. Love it always buy this product it has became my skin care product. I buy the box of three and it’s great value for the price.

July 17, 2020

Best soap

I have been using pear from last 2 decades. My husband and I we both use pears. It leaves skin smooth and subtle and it’s non greasy. Anyone who is trying to normalize their body skin..this is the soap for you!

January 15, 2020
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Expensive but worth it

This soap leaves an amazing smell that you can smell on your hands all day. They also have the soap in a liquid but the bar is definitely a lot better I would recommend this soap.

August 08, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

The best soap ever made

This soap brings back the fondest memories of an 7 year old me smiling for the camera as my mum excitedly took hundreds of pictures of my sister and I to enter to be the face of pears soap! I still use this soap 25 years later and it always reminds me of the happiest times of my late mum. Smells delicious and is really kind to the skin too, I've used this soap on all my own children too and never had any issues.

August 03, 2018

Changed my life

I absolutely love this soap it cured my acne and keeps it away!! Makes your skin so nice and clean I recommend it to everyone!! Ive been using it for years and will continue to do so. I just add the aveeno moisturizer on top and its great!

July 05, 2018

AFFORDABLE AND ACNE FREE

This soap bar works wonders. Whenever i started breaking out i always wash my face with this, twice a day for even 3-4 days and my face is clear. If a i have a very stubborn pimple, i take a little bit of the soap and ad a little water, and mix it between my hands so that the foam is a little thick and apply it to the pimple, leave it on for half an hour to an hour and wash it off.

June 26, 2018

Pears orange soap bar

This is our new choice of soap after dove beauty bar.
    We got tired of dove recently, and thought of trying a new soap. Pears was just a random pick and we are gald we picked it.
    It smells great, doesn't dry or dull our skin amd the price is just right.

I recommend to give pears a try and be a fan immediately ☺

June 26, 2018
    California, United States

Feels so clean

This is my go to soap if I want to feel fresh and squeaky clean. I don't know if squeaky applied to this but I feel like that after using it. Cons to this is you should not leave the soap bar soaking in water as it will swell up.

February 21, 2018

Perfect Soap For Oily Complexions!

I purchased Pear soap on a day where my regular face wash was not available in store. Since then, I have been using pear soap day and night, and doubt I will go back. The soap gently, and completely gets rid of any dirt and oil residue on my face, making me feel completely clean. It also gets rid of any makeup. Really deep cleans and helped with my long going struggle with acne.I am able to cut my beauty routine and beauty budget in half because of this product. I no longer have to spend extra money and time buying and using other face products because this one is a multitasker for all purposes on my face!

January 15, 2018

Just an ok product

I feel like the soap is just meh nothing special and nothing to complain about the cost is ok and the amount you receive is good. Be nice if it was all vegan