Pear soap bar

Pear soap bar Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 176 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

July 14, 2017

love the smell

I have oily skin and this soap is really good for my skin. it has a very nice smell of freshness, which you can feel almost all day. I really like this soap and its affordable.

June 21, 2017

This soap makes me feel clean

This soap is so fresh smelling I can't wait to shower with it every morning. Also, I have skin allergies and it makes my skin feel soft and good. I like both the orange bar as well as the blue bar...they are unique smelling.

June 16, 2017

The only sisp I use for my face!

I use this as my daily face wash. It's inexpensive, and works great! It keeps me acne free and doesn't dry my face out but leaves me feeling clean!! It's a gentle fragrance and is great for sensitive skin!! I highly recommend if you have trouble with acne!!

April 14, 2017

I have used pears soap for years on my face. Because I have combination skin this soap I find brings its to a dryer state then I put on a tinted moisturizer which completely balances my faces dryness and oiliness.

March 14, 2017

Me and my hubby used it a long time ago.my husband like it so much.and always recomand me to use this soap.but now i start too .i like it too.my skin is not no more dry.i feel my skin in very good.

February 21, 2017

This is awesome quality and does it job effective. Even better it's affordable, I really mean it's cheap. My mom bought this all the time so
    It really brings back memories. My sister and I were reminiscing about this soap the other day. But the one thing we both said hands down it's a great product!

March 13, 2016

Not much of a scent or perfume which is great. It is hypoallergenic. But for me, I just was not fussy of the glycerine type soap and the fact that there was very little suds or foam while washing with it. Not my favorite soap and I probably will not purchase it again bit I still think it is a good over all product and will work well for people will allergies or sensitive skin.

January 01, 2016

This soap is perfect for someone who has recently pierced or tattooed their body. There is no fragrance to it so it will not irritate the new body art.

December 31, 2015

This is great for people with allergies . Not a lot of perfumes in this soap.