Pedigree Dentaflex Reviews

April 06, 2018

My dog is obsessed

Once upon a time I received a coupon in the mail for this product it was a new item at the time and I decided I would give it a shot.
    Now my dog whines if I don't give her at least once a week LOL now a staple in our lives

March 19, 2018

Not enough to review

First reaction: My dog went crazy for this treat! He chewed on it contentedly and was done with the treat in 10 secs. He seemed to like the flavor and it wasn't an over powering smell either.

Unfortunately, I only had only one of these sent to me to try out. I didn’t see any difference in one try, but I probably will be buying more of these in the future to see if it actually works.

2.7/5

March 13, 2018

Costly but ok for a rare treat

I bought the largest one available for my 120lb boy,who is a very strong chewer (he gets raw moose bones for his teeth) and i was quite surprised to see it lasted more than a minute. It took him almost 4 minutes, I will only buy this rarely,

February 20, 2018

Pitou à bien aimé

J'ai essayer cet os auprès de mon chien et il semblait adorer le produit. Il n'avait pas de difficultés à le manger et cela semble de qualité. Bien contente du produit.

February 17, 2018

Morning routines with dog

Love it my dog is very satisfied with the product and she love it o my brand she will ear. She is a bulldog/lab mix and she is 5 years old. It was great value for our money as the bag lasts about a month for her. I recommend this product to anyone and I use this every month!

February 08, 2018

My dogs enjoyed it

They sorta just gulped their sticks done fairly quickly. Their teeth do look better and better breath even so the reason to buy them is definitely there!

January 23, 2018

Très bien!

J'ai reçu des échantillons par la poste ... évidement mes chiens adores ça! Mais c'est plus conçu pour les gros chiens! j'ai deux pugs de 35lbs et 10lbs et bien sur mon petit chien a eue toute les misères du monde a manger ça,

Donc pour ça je n'en achèterais probablement pas parce que c'est trop difficile a mâcher pour mes chiens mais le produits semble très bien!

January 23, 2018

Nice treat, too small

Like the Dentasticks, these were a huge hit, but too small for my English Mastiff. He destroyed his in under a minute and swallowed a big piece of it. I'm sure he would love it if I got more of these, but they aren't suited for the Giants. Fantastic if you have a smaller dog (or one up to around the 100lbs mark).

December 16, 2017

Great Sunday Morning Treat

I usually give my black lab a tarter buster treat on Sunday mornings, but she only eats half and wastes them. So I thought I’d try the large Dentaflex instead. She loves them and they help clean her teeth. She definitely doesn’t waste these!

1.0/5

December 14, 2017

nope

my dog did not like this at all. I own a very large dog so I thought he would like it. I think he didn't like the size. for him, a treat must be small. I don't know, he simply did not like it.