Persil pro clean discs Reviews

January 30, 2020

Great laundry soap

My family loves this laundry soap. It smells amazing and works wonders. It does a great job and there's no measuring the laundry soap just throw the laundry soap disc in and start the load.

January 30, 2020

PERSIL DISCS ARE THE BEST!!

I love the way these discs make my clothes smell!!
    I switched from Tide to Persil about a year ago and I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.
    My clothes always come out clean and smelling so fresh!

January 15, 2020

Excellent

I have used many different laundry detergents, and by far Persil is the BEST!! It cleans all clothes, and makes them brighter! The smell of the detergent stays, for weeks!

0.8/5

January 06, 2020

pire expérience que j'ai eu

J'ai acheté ce produit il y a quelques mois. Tellement décu!! Malgré que j'ai suivis à la lettre les recommendations, les patilles ne fondaient pas toujours dans ma laveuse et ca m'a même endommagé des vêtements!!! Plus jamais je n'achèterai cette marque. En plus, j'ai écris à la compagnie pour me plaindre de l'état de mes vêtements et aucune réponse depuis plusieurs semaines. excessivement décu.

January 05, 2020

A little pricey but love the product

I have been using the liquid Persil for a solid year now but recently tried the discs and love them. The smell and quality is awesome and very convenient with no liquid mess or accidental spills. Downfall is how pricey the discs can be but buying them on sale helps.

December 26, 2019

Works well but the scent is too much

It does an amazing job on cleaning laundry and getting stains out. Persil ProClean disc work very well to clean clothes, the only problem is that the scent is really strong and lasts for days... for clothes and towels is good, but for underwear and kitchen towels wasn't a good idea.

December 19, 2019

Smell good

Sent bon lave bien pour le côté écologique par contre il faudrait plus d’efforts jai recus deux dics dans deuc sachet different ce que jai moins aimer sinon suoer produit

December 18, 2019

I love this product , persil discs smell so good

I am enjoying persil dics and already purchased, smells so good and lasts longer , I already recommend it to my friends, my family loves the smells and were happy

December 11, 2019

This product had me the first time I tried

Persil pro clean is amazing whether you're using the discs or the liquid it's amazing how you require such a little amount to do a full load of laundry and it still comes out looking clean and smelling so fresh I would definitely recommend this product as it has switched me from my usual brand purex

December 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again

The smell of these discs are amazing, so neat and clean to use. No soap drips on the washer, no spills to clean up. Just toss the discs in and then your clothes, turn the washer on and let those fantastic smelling discs do the rest. Out comes clean, fresh smelling clothes!!