Persil ProClean Power-Caps Laundry Detergent Original Scent Reviews
#34 in Laundry Care

August 07, 2019
    Illinois, United States

A tad pricey, but SO WORTH it!!

These leave our laundry clean and fresh! I was worried that it seemed to be a minimal amount of product for a not so minimal price, but boy oh boy, these little guys really get the job done!! Laundry is fresh and spot free! Try it!! You'll love it!

March 24, 2019

Way too strong of a scent

This detergent isn't for anyone with sensitivity to scents. This smell is SO strong. I thankfully only used it on my towels, but the smell was so strong and overpowering. I usually try and avoid perfumes, so this smell was way too intense for me. My clothes did turn out clean though, but I would not purchase this product again.

March 20, 2019

Too much perfume

First, I got this as a sample and tried it on our coloured clothes. I could tell that the clothes are thoroughly clean but I honestly couldn’t shake of the overpowering perfume that they use in this detergent. I would actually consider using this into some of our laundry had the smell is on the lighter side.

March 17, 2019

Go to laundry detergent

I had received a sample of these laundry pods and fell in love with them. They are my go to laundry soap now. I can do a large load with just one pod and it smells just as clean and fresh as if I used two or three.

March 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tried it and liked it

I tried this a couple weeks ago. My clothes smelled amazing after. I usually stick to arm and hammer, as the price is usually great. But the smell of this detergent definitely made me want to change detergents.

March 01, 2019

Super produit

C'est un vraiment très bon produit Pour le lavage dès vêtement surtout les blancs, je le recommande ça Sens bien aussi lave bien, j'ai reçu plusieurs échantillons je vais acheter un grand format 😍😍😍😍

February 26, 2019

little pricey

An excellent upgrade from the liquid version. I stopped using the liquid because I couldn't tolerate the fragrance. This version works just as well without the nauseating smell. It has a fragrance, but doesn't make me sick to my stomach. So, I'll happily purchase again and again. . The product itself is great!thou little pricey!!!

February 11, 2019

great smell

I would say this products really cleans my clothes and i got this as a free sample and i used it and to see how my clothes came out and fount out its really good with the smell and how it cleans also .

February 09, 2019

My clothes came out smelling and feeling great!

My clothes came out smelling and feeling great! It held up against my 3 rowdy boys and some super stains! Fantastic product and I will definitely be purchasing for our house again!

February 05, 2019

Love the pods

I have received persil proclean power-caps laundry detergent original scent sample from sampler. I love the scent it's work great with my apartment's front load machine the pods dissolve completely and I used it to wash my winter jacket all the stain are gone!! Love the pods the fact that I don't have to carry the bulky bottle detergent down to the laundry room.