Personal Care Daily Lubricating Moisturizing Lotion

Personal Care Daily Lubricating Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #351 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 26, 2017

This is a 20 ounce bottle of cream that I use as a body lotion and also like using it each morning and night on my face. One of the things it has in it is mineral oil which i think is really good for the skin. The smell is clean and not a strong perfumey smell.

July 02, 2016

I use this all the time after a bath or shower and it feels good on my skin. It does not have that greasy icky feeling I have with some other types. Now after I come in from the sun, I put some on too.

April 20, 2016

I love this lotion!! It dosent leave my hands or legs ect feeling greasy, sticky or anything else that some other personal lotions do! I go from super dry hands/legs to wonderfully smoothed moisturized body parts without feeling greasy or nasty. The best part is, my body parts hold that moisture for a long time! Highly recommended in my eyes!

January 26, 2016

This is basically a no name lotion that I buy for my feet, specifically during the winter when they tend to be dried and cracked. I use this in the day time and vaseline at bedtime.

September 27, 2015

What's to say. I LOVE it and the cost is very reasonable. First time use for me but not my last.