Philadelphia Cream Cheese Reviews

May 26, 2017

le philadelphia est vraiment bon sur des bagel tel quel ou avec des morceaux de fraise par dessus, la texture de ce fromage est tres bien il est facile a etendre sur des bagel

May 26, 2017

Philadelphia cream cheese is a great product. I unfortunately only buy it when it is on sale as it is significantly more expensive than the store brand. It has a rich smooth taste with almost a sour bite to it. I enjoy spread on hot toasted bagels as well as crackers and sandwhiches. It is very versatile. It can be used in sweet or savory dishes.

May 25, 2017

Ever since I was a kid, I have been a big fan of Philadelphia cream cheese! It is smooth, creamy and has only a subtle taste which means it's great for pairing along with other toppings. Some of my personal favorites to put on top (after spreading the cream cheese on a piece of bread) include raspberry jam or raw onion (with a dash of salt).

May 18, 2017

This is the only brand of cream cheese that you will ever see me buy. The taste is great and the texture is so smooth and great for incorporating into so many different recipes.

May 17, 2017

Philedelphia cream cheese is awesome! #1 brand in my books. It's creamy, delicious and priced well. There are so many ways to use this! desserts, breakfast, appetizers. awesome!

May 09, 2017

I feel like i buy this at least once or twice a week! I add this in dips and when im cooking , to spreading on my crackers or adding it on bagels! I love this stuff and we fly threw so much with our family of 5! i Think its super creamy and easy to spread! I highly recommend!

May 09, 2017

Love cream cheese. I buy it almost every week for a variety of uses. Usually, bagels or cheese cake. It tastes great and is one of my favourite snacks because you can add it to almost anything. It's nice to see it go onsale quite a bit in the grocery stores too.

May 04, 2017

Philadelphia cream cheese is by far the best cream cheese out there it taste amazing plain unlike others and tastes even better when added into cooking

April 26, 2017

The only cream cheese. I make cheesecake a lot and they turn out much better with Philadelphia. I have tried store brands, in the past. Can really tell the difference when using this!

April 26, 2017

This is a really good product you can use Philadelphia cream cheese to make a lot of different kinds of bake goods and creamy foods, it also comes in a lot of different flavors. #PhiladelphiaCreamCheese