Phillips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush Reviews
Ranked #19 in Toothbrushes

April 17, 2017

I was really excited when i got this as a present. it has so much more power than battery operated toothbrushes. After using it a week my gums improved a lot. i liked it so much i bought my kids the same one

February 08, 2017

Bought this because it went on sale. I was excited to try this because I've never had an electric toothbrush before. But I'm disappointed in the product. yes, it brushes your teeth well. It definitely does its job. But personally I don't like the fact that it doesn't feel like it does a whole mouth cleaning. I like brushing with minty tooth paste and also on my tongue but after brushing with this tooth brush , it doesn't feel the same. The brush head seems to small for my liking. I think I'll stick to my manual or battery operated toothbrush. Also, having to charge it may be inconvenient if your not at home a don't have a chance to charge it. Even at home, I feel like I don't have to waste electricity charging the product even though it doesn't use up that much power. Just not my cup of tea.

December 20, 2016

Philip brand sonicare electric toothbrush really feels different from the cheaper end ones. I had a cheaper end electric toothbrush which was pretty week and ran out of battery pretty fast. So I never bothered to put new batteries in. The sonicare I got was on sale so I got a pretty good deal. At first when I tried sonicare toothbrush, I could not stop laughing because the brush head tickled my gum. After using for a while I got used to it. I really do feel a difference in the cleanness it brings. I feel like I don't need to floss. I have seen any whitening improvement yet.

December 19, 2016

I love the way this makes my teeth feel. It tickles until you are used to it but after that teeth are so clean. I love the way it lets you know every 30 seconds and shuts off at 2 minutes.

August 02, 2016

This is my 3rd Sonicare toothbrush and it won't be my last. Years ago I was watching Oprah and she said this toothbrush will change your life. I took her advice and I am so glad that I did. I had tooth sensitivity and my gums were receding when I got my first one. Within a month I saw a huge improvement and so did my dentist.
    I love Sonicare.

June 12, 2016

I am on my 3rd Phillips Sonicare brush; not from a breakdown of needing replacement but because I love the product and wanted the latest. I have been using Sonicare since the 90s and I will never use any other kind of toothbrush. My dental cleanings have much improved and I no longer squirm in the chair.

March 23, 2016

not a bad product. It absolutely helps clean your teeth a whole lot better than a manual toothbrush. Has a timer so you know when your 2 minutes is up and also has a feature in it that it beeps every 30 seconds so you get every quadrant of your mouth.

March 08, 2016

I received the sonic care toothbrush as a gift for Christmas, and thought it would be great.. And it is! My teeth have never felt cleaner! I can rub them afterwards and they truly are "squeaky clean!"
    Would recommend to anyone who doesn't mind the high price of fantastic oral hygiene.

February 03, 2016

I purchased this product from my dentist office which was offering a deal. The product works well and leaves mouth feeling clean and offers a variety of strengths and a timer. I do love the sanitizing feature. The only downfall would be the counter space it takes up and a plug and the cost for replacement heads.

November 09, 2015

It is a little expensive, but we got ours on sale at Shoppers with an additional discount due to our optimum points. This toothbrush is AMAZING! It hurts when you first start using it if you have sensitive gums, but after awhile, your mouth gets used to it. It takes all the gross stuff out of your mouth leaving it squeaky clean!