Philosophy 3 in 1 Pink Marshmallow Buttercream
Good

Philosophy 3 in 1 Pink Marshmallow Buttercream Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 1016 in Bath & Body

April 01, 2017

Obsessed with th scent! Always leaves people asking what that scent is. Makes me feel GORGEOUS. Leaves my skin super soft and silky and very affordable!

January 18, 2015

It's pink like bubblegum and smells sweet. I made a purchase at Sephora and this was one of the samples that I received. It was during a sale. It was a pre-packaged sample with a label. It's a shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath, all in one. I thought: Great. I want to try this! I tried it but it wasn't very much product to begin with. It couldn't really lather up. It was a tiny sample, it should have been a deluxe sample. I tried to used it as a shampoo but it wasn't very effective. It was very disappointing. I was sad.

October 22, 2014

Just stocked up on these from Sephora for my girlfriends for Christmas. The smell is divine and the price is so reasonable for such a great quality product. It is a shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath all in one.