Prestige Item
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Reviews

Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a ph-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.

July 24, 2021

Really Great!

I'm really liking this cleanser so far, I just switched to it for my summer cleanser and so far it hasn't dried out my dry, sensitive skin and the scent is nice, I'm surprised that I'm not allergic to the fragrance. It removes all my makeup off my face and makes my face soft!

December 22, 2020

great cleanser

I got this sample of Philosophy Purity Make simple 3-in-1 Cleanser for Face and Eyes 1 fl oz/30 ml and it was superb! great gentle cleanser for face and eyes indeed. definitely recommend

November 06, 2020

LOVE this cleanser

Amazing cleaner! Great with all kinds of makeup removal... i put a small amount in a travel bottle for trips as well... buy this all the time! Give it a try !

October 31, 2020

Good cleanser!

I really enjoyed this cleanser but wouldn’t repurchase unless it was on sale. My face felt clean after using, and didn’t dry out my skin, but it’s pretty pricey and I find cheaper face washes just as good.

October 21, 2020

7 YEAR HOLY GRAIL!!

I’ve tried every (yes I’m exaggerating here, but the list it too damn long to rhyme off lol) cleanser on the market and NOTHING beats this one. They just don’t.

I do not have to precleanse, remove my makeup or prep in any other way to use this cleanser. It is the ONLY one and done cleanser I’ve ever tried. I use it with my hands or a Clarisonic and the cleanliness factor is the same (obviously the Clarisonic is going to be cleaner) as in, when you use a toner after this, there is no residue left behind from makeup or dirt (unless you missed a spot). Seriously.

It lathers nicely, you only need a tiny amount. This stuff lasts FOREVER. It’s very lightly fragranced, I do not think it’s too fragrant for sensitive skin. I think it would be perfect for sensitive skin actually.

It’s so gentle, yet SO effective. It sounds like it would strip your skin, but it absolutely doesn’t, your skin feels soft and plump after using this.

I don’t know how it works. I’m guessing MAGIC. No other possible explanation lol

Seriously if you’ve been searching for a new cleanser, TRY THIS.

October 20, 2020

Leaves the skin feeling so soft!

This cleanser has an herbal scent and it doesn’t foam up, just kind of squished around a bit but it does leave the skin feeling oh so soft, removes makeup including eye makeup. I really love it as a one step cleanser!

October 20, 2020

Very effective .

My friend gifted me this cleanser and it’s awesome . I can see how clean my skin gets after using it. I’m so happy with it ! Will definitely buy more when I finish this one . :)

October 19, 2020

Great product, would definitely add to ny routine

This is a great product. 3 in one is a plus for me .leaves the skin supple and moisturized . Great product for my skin.Never had dryness after use and easy to use

October 19, 2020

My favourite face cleanser.

The brand I trusted when to comes to face cleanser.It is very gentle to skin and makes my skin happy.This cleanser is definitely a life saver especially if you have a sensitive skin.A must buy and worth the hype.

October 05, 2020

A facial cleanser I always steer back to

I've repurchased this cleanser multiple times over again, even after trying many other cleansers. It's gentle, effective with removing makeup, and not over drying. A bottle lasts a looooooong time too.