Good

Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Oil-Free Oxygen-Infused Gel Cream - 2 oz Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #477 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 03, 2017

This gel-cream is lovely. It's a miniature get away experience. Smells wonderful, like a spa and is relaxing, but stimulates your senses to a slight awareness that really does make you stop and breathe. Is a little heavy when applying, but after it's absorbed and has been a few minutes, you forget about it; not oily or greasy at all! Best to apply at night, though-it gives you the opportunity to take a moment before bed to centre yourself, and I had completely forgotten about it in the morning until my morning shower. The humidity and heat oiled it up and my skin was slick until I washed my face, so I don't suggest it as a morning moisturizer in the late Spring and dead of Summer, but fall, winte, or early Spring - this is perfect. Especially if you're just taking a day to relax with some time to yourself, or going to the beach.

June 25, 2016

I received a couple free samples and it smells great and feels good on my facial skin but I didn't see any difference after a few weeks. I would try it again though for a longer period of time.

March 09, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. My skin really sucked it up. It smells very lightly of cucumber and is a light green color. I have used it for 2 days and have already noticed a big difference in my skin's dryness. This works really well especially for being oil free. My skin is very sensitive and has a tendency to break out in pimples when I wear things that is too oily/product heavy. I have used this and have not had any breakouts and my skin is softer than it's been in ages!