pHisoderm CLEAN Blemish Prone Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser with salicylic acid suitable for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin.

This high foaming, effective cleanser is formulated with papaya enzyme and Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin cells, visibly brightening and helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Hyaluronic Acid helps maintains the right moisture level for blemish-prone skin for a radiant complexion. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin’s clarity, and texture.

Holy Grail

Okay okay okay if you have not bought this product run run run , such a good size bottle with tons of product inside as you only need a small small amount of cleanser for your face it goes on so nicely and feels amazing on the skin . I was a little worried about facial cleanser as I have used other products that have just dried out my face this was so refreshing and hydrating and did not dry out my face amazing amazing product can’t wait to use this more and see how it cleanses my face

A bit drying

I like that the cleanser foams up nicely which makes it feel like it does a good job of cleansing my skin. It contains salicylic acid which is a bit drying for my skin as I have combo skin.

Gentle cleanser

This is a gentle cleanser that cleans without stripping the moisture from my face. The ingredients are well suited and non-irritating for acne prone skin and happily just needs a rinse out and then can be recycled.

Great cleanser

I love myself a foaming cleanser, I just feel like I'm cleaner with with it. This cleanser does that for me. I feel a lot cleaner after using it. It exfoliates my skin, lifts dead skin cells and brightens my skin's appearance. Best thing is it is for blemish prone skin like mine so I feel better using it!

Perfect for Sensitive Skin

Another fantastic cleanser from @phisodermCanada. This one is a gentle cream cleanser, for sensitive skin. It didn't strip my skin and removed my make up like a dream!

April 25, 2022

Could work - just not for me

I have acne prone skin, so I was excited to try this product. After introducing this wash into my routine, I didn’t notice any improvements and would probably not continue using as my usual cleanser works better.

Life Changing Blemish Cleanser

This product is miracle in a bottle. I have struggled with acne my whole life and have found only a few products to combat the bumpiness and redness of my acne. After using this product I noticed that I do not get as much acne as before. My face feels hydrated and not stripped after using this product.

Gentle cleanser

Very gentle face cleanser. I have been pHisoderm® CLEAN Blemish-Prone Facial Cleanser for over 2 weeks and I am very satisfied. It leaves my skin clean, fresh without making it dry.
    I like the good quality natural ingredients. Highly recommended!

April 24, 2022

Great blemish clearing face wash

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I used this wash once a day in the evening after removing my make up and found it to be very effective at clearing up my skin. I had some break outs heal up faster and didn't find it drying at all either. It's ph balanced which is really nice, probably what helps to be gentle on your skin yet still so effective.

Gentle Cleanser

I was thrilled to be able to try this cleanser that was gifted to me by ChickAdvisor and Butterly in exchange for my honest review.
    I have combination blemish-prone skin and am always looking to incorporate more natural products into my routine. This formula was very gentle and only lightly scented with a bit of a papaya/chamomile scent. The coconut and shea are what make it so gentle. It promises to cleanse the face of oil and dirt, gently exfoliate, and leave your skin brighter, and for me it only acted as a cleanser, so that's why I'm only giving 3 stars. Although it didn't exfoliate my skin, I still felt like it thoroughly cleansed my skin and as a result I would recommend it to others.