pHisoderm CLEAN Blemish Prone Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser with salicylic acid suitable for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin.

This high foaming, effective cleanser is formulated with papaya enzyme and Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin cells, visibly brightening and helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Hyaluronic Acid helps maintains the right moisture level for blemish-prone skin for a radiant complexion. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin’s clarity, and texture.

i love it

i love it for my sensitive skin. is nice and fresh feeling on your skin.i would recommend it to everyone with sensitive skin. i love it. and it is great

Cleanser

I am very particular on Facial cleaners As I want the product actually work. Myself and my husband use just on a regular basis and it is helped us both extremely. My husband suffers with blemishes and she’s always touching his face and it has helped him a lot.

In between

I have been using this over a week and I haven’t really noticed any difference on my face but I will definitely continue to use and see if it will take effectiveness after more usage. For now I can’t give my best rating

Visible difference.

left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Visible difference in just a couple days. I have fewer break outs so less pimples and blemish. It also has a light smell which makes it perfect for both day and night use. This is the perfect product. I love it

Good so far

I like this so far. It hasn’t broken me out but I also haven’t noticed it help with blemishes as I haven’t had enough time to use it. I will continue to use it.

Good for oily skin

I like how it is a natural facial cleanser. Contains a light papaya scent and gets a good lather once rubbed. It does a good job in cleansing my face yet leaves it a bit dry afterwards. Overall nice cleanser especially for the price. I did receive this as a gift from ChickAdvisors Earth month box for my honest review!

As Clean As You Can Get!

@ChickAdvisor gifted me this clinical facial cleanser made with coconut oil and effective, high-foaming cleansing agents. It is dermatologist tested + pH-Balanced, gently removing oil and dirt from your skin. Rich in papaya, it exfoliates your skin, lifts dead skin cells and brightens your skin's appearance. There are no parabens, soap, alcohol, dyes, mineral oil, or sulfates in this product. I love that it contains hydrating hyaluronic acid and salicyclic acid. Phisoderm Clean is formulated clean, and not tested on animals.
    #gotitfree @PhisodermCanada
    #productreviewclub
    @chickadvisor
    @chickadvisor_reviews

Good cleanser.

Has no oils or alcohol in the ingredients which is very good. After cleansing my face, my skin was left feeling fresh and not dry. This cleanser did an amazing job at removing impurities from my pores and helped with keeping my skin clear of pimples all month long. 5/5 ;)

Love

Love this cleanser. As someone with oily but also sensitive skin it’s hard to find something with ingredients to fight blemishes but not dry out my skin leaving it red & flaking. This hit the mark for me

April 26, 2022

Left my skin dry but fresh

This packaging is very simple with nothing special at all. I like the light and clean scent of this product. The texture is like a thin gel/water consistency that lathers really nicely with water. I do like the application and process of cleansing my face with it… however, it did leave my skin very dry. Personally, I always moisturize after I cleanse my face, so it wasn’t a big deal. My skin after a week did look a lot more lively and fresh. I’ll continue to use the product and see if I continue to like it, but so far, so good!