pHisoderm CLEAN Blemish Prone Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser with salicylic acid suitable for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin.

This high foaming, effective cleanser is formulated with papaya enzyme and Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin cells, visibly brightening and helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Hyaluronic Acid helps maintains the right moisture level for blemish-prone skin for a radiant complexion. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin’s clarity, and texture.

Effective Foaming Cleanser

The pHisoderm Clean Blemish-Prone Facial Cleanser is a great product. It was really foamy and it felt like it removed all the old and dirt from my face. I will continue using this cleanser and will repurchase.

Good for sensitive skin

This is a gentle cleanser which I usually use in the evenings.
    I have used many foaming cleanser’s in the past, but they do not do the job effectively.
    I highly recommend this especially such an affordable price point.

Mild and Effective

I have been using this cleanser for days, it is mild and gently exfoliates my skin. It leaves a moisture after effect and I love the scent. I might not use it every day cos Hyaluronic Acid is a little strong for my skin. Other than that I will recommend it.

2.0/5

Cleanser

I used it for 2 weeks, but i didn’t see any difference in my skin at all. I felt a little irritation on my skin so I had to stop using it. I will take more gentle cleanser over it

Gentle

The phisoderm cleanser is gentle on the skin and didn’t irritate my skin. My face did feel a little too tight and dry after use so I will only reserve using this cleanser when I have oily skin in the summer and when I’m having an active break out.

Very gentle

I'm very particular on my face washes as I only like to use things that are gentle on my skin and leave it feeling refreshed. This product did just that. The smell is so pleasant and fresh. My skin was so soft and vibrant after using this. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a gentle effective facial cleanser.

It works for me!

I grew up using papaya soap almost everyday just to keep my skin clean. I noticed that it does clean the skin but also makes my skin super dry. I was so happy that i got to try the Phisoderm Blemish Prone facial cleanser, i don't have to go back to my old ways of cleaning my skin! My skin is happier and well-moisturized. I highly recommend this product especially if you have clogged pores and prone to uneven/blemish skin tone.

Good cleanser

I received the pHisoderm CLEAN Blemish-Prone Facial Cleanser for free from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I like that it contains both Salicylic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid. It cleans my skin well and has a pleasant scent. However, the consistency is very watery. I had to be very careful otherwise I would pour out too much. It doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards but I do need to put on moisturizer immediately otherwise it will get dry in a minute.

April 23, 2022

Not sure if it does what it says

I've been using it for a week or so. I don't think it has had any effect on my already existing blemishes. I don't see amything new though. Happy I got to try this product.

April 23, 2022

Good cleanser for normal to oily skin

This is a gentle and mild cleanser. It is dermatologist tested and pH balanced as well. There are no fragrances, alcohol or dye that could irritate your skin.
    The texture is creamy, doesn't foam up a lot.
    I've used it for three days now. It doesn't have a strong or unpleasant fragrance. It did not irritate my skin. It did leave it clean, and didn't dry it. But, i have combination skin, a very oily t-zone,it didn't really clean up the t-zone, even when i washed it twice with the cleanser. But overall its a great cleanser.