Physcians Formula Mineral Blush

Physcians Formula Mineral Blush Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #260 out of 591 in Blush

November 10, 2016

I a must obsessed with physicians formula everything and I particularly love this mineral blush as it blends so well and it is the perfect shade for my face. It lasts long and it does not rub off on my husband lol. It is great for those with sensitive skin as well.

November 10, 2016

Anytime I try a new blush I always go back to this one. You get the quality of a high name brand for a decent price. I recommend this brush to those who ask what I use!

September 13, 2016

The rose pallet went so nicely with my olive skin tone. .it is definitely my go to blush. Highly recommended a little pricey depending where you go..but found Walmart cheapest.

3.2/5

September 07, 2016

I was told when I used to have bad acne to use Physicians Formula Powders and Blushes etc because they were made specifically for sensitive acne prone skin. Won't cause break outs, hypoallergenic etc.

I found the blush had a nice tonal value, when applied you could blend it nice into your skin. It also blends on top of powder without looking super powdery if that makes sense lol

I do find it is way to expensive and for that price you might as well go into Vichy, Marcelle etc.

I won't buy this again.

September 07, 2016

I have mature skin so finding this product has made my routine so much easier. It doesn't dry my skin out goes on easily and performs very well including staying power

September 07, 2016

This blush was new to me as I usually purchase Blush that is less money.
    But I will never go back! It applies very smooth and gives me an amazing shine in the light!
    Love it!

2.0/5

September 02, 2014

I have sensitive skin all of their brand makeup makes my skin itchy.

August 24, 2014

Beautiful matte blush. Blends well and great pigment. Lasts long.

Always on sale at Rexall and Shopper's