Physicians formula the healthy foundation Reviews
#101 in Foundation

May 20, 2019

Nice glowy foundation

Nice foundation that leaves my skin looking healthy with a glow from within. I love the giant doe foot applicator, because it gives a mess free application. It blends nicely into the skin and is medium to full coverage. The undertone is slightly ashy but I can usually fix it with concealer.

March 21, 2019

MVP FOUDNATION SINCE 2017

Ce fond de teint est dans ma routine depuis 2 ans. Il est full coverage avec un pinceau et a une finition beaucoup plus naturelle et radiante avec un beautyblender.
    Le fond de teint ne necessite pas de poudre (set) donc paarfait pour peau seche

March 20, 2019

Very good foundation

Bought this foundation to try it out! It says it’s fragrance free but it is defenatly not. Had a really good finish, doesn’t separate and feels amazing on the skin. On my skin it feels a little to matte so I used a dewy setting spray over it. I wear this everyday!

March 08, 2019

Best Glowy base

One of my holy grail foundations. It has everything I look for in a base: Medium/buildable coverage, radiant finish, and natural wear. It wears beautifully through out the day, and doesn't look like I am wearing anything. I only wish they had a better shade range.

January 23, 2019

I have never looked so flawless

Ok so I know the shade rage is a bit dicey. But I bought two colours because price was so reasonable. I set it with a powder and WOW! I can’t stop checking my skin out in the mirror. If you have dry/combo skin this is for you! For reference I got MW2 and mix with LN4

November 29, 2018

Flawless Foundation

This foundation is amazing, lightweight yet buildable. You can get as little or as much coverage as you want from this foundation, and dries to a lovely satin finish. The scent is a little much at first but once it's blended and dried, the fragrance dissipates.

September 13, 2018

Just OK

When physician formula came out with their healthy foundation, I was really excited to try it but was disappointed. First of all it had a certain smell that wasn't pleasant. I didn't find it to be natural or healthy but it did give me some coverage. It did go on a little thick and will not be purchasing this product again

July 18, 2018

Nice Coverage Foundation

This is really the first foundation I have tried. I am usually that girl that just wears powder on my face. I have tried a CC cream before though. I have to say that I really like this foundation. It doesn't dry out my face. I only use a little bit but it has very nice coverage. Works into my face very nice and I just use my fingers for the most part. There isn't an over powering smell which I like. The price wasn't too bad either. It has an SPF of 20 which I LOVE as well. Even though I have a face cream with SPF in it, I don't feel awful if I'm in a rush and skip the face cream because I know my foundation has it. I will be buying this again when its finished.

1.7/5

April 10, 2018

I might never actually wear it for a full day

I bought this just to check it out, you know, try something different but I didn't really know how the labeling worked (most other brands have similar names, i.e. natural beige, etc.) so I just got whatever looked close enough (I actually did pretty good on that count and it matches alright-ish). I'm not a fan of the wand applicator or whatever that's attached to the lid, I've never seen that before and just thought it was kind of weird to use.

I can't comment on the staying power or whatever of this product because I had to take it off before I even had it on for an hour. It felt a bit strange on my skin, not sure how else to describe it, not burning but maybe tingly? Idk. It also smelled bad, like I got an upset stomach because of the smell so I had to take it off, which never happened before.

Maybe outside sources attributed to the upset I'm not 100% sure so I may try it out again in the future just to see if the above was some one time occurrence or not. But at this time I would give it a pass..

March 29, 2018

New favourite - Seriously

This is literally my favourite foundation in my extended lineup that I have going on currently. I am a mega dry skinned olive-neutral toned girl and I have been looking for a dewy foundation that doesn’t crease or dry up under powder (as I MUST set my face, especially under eyes). I did not want to pay full price for a brand new foundation if I didn’t end up liking it so when I found it on sale at Shoppers I picked it up. The shade range was much better than physicians range typically is which was nice, but the tones were almost too warm in the darker or too light, though the tone I picked works perfectly with my colour currently. The bottle is a bit of a turn off as I don’t mind the wand applicator but the bottle is glass and typically with concealers I can pull the plastic inner portion out that holds the wand in the bottle in order to get the last of the product out, but unfortunately with this bottle it’s ALL glass which makes me feel like I may have to waste some product at the end. Aside from that I love how dewy it makes my skin look even after setting with powder, as typically when I set my other “dewy” foundations, the powder will completely cover any dewiness and turn it back into a dry mess. I have actually gotten compliments when I wear it. It doesn’t crease up and the coverage is a light to medium which I don’t mind for every day. I think this would be a great base in creating a more dramatic look also as you can apply and creams overtop for more coverage. I’ll definitely keep using and repurchase.