Physicians formula touch of glow foundation Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 679 in Foundation

April 14, 2017

Just got this product and I love it . The coverage is awesome and it doesn't feel like you have a lot of make up on ! It also comes with a tiny little foundation brush!

January 16, 2016

I was in the store looking for something new. I have always liked physicians formula but it's a bit costly for me, until I found this! It caught my eye because it was $17 for the bottle and an applicator brush. I was looking sort something that is good for my skin and something natural. Touch of glow has promised to conceal problem skin while looking like your not wearing makeup at all. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I put it on how even my skin tone appeared. It lightens up all over! The only thing I would recommend is for women who like me are seeing the first signs of aging, larger pours and the deepening of fine lines to make sure your face is clean and then use some primer and or pour shrinking and anti wrinkle cream before you apply this foundation. I found that without those the foundation seems to show the lines and pours.

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber