Pillsbury ready to bake snowman cookies Reviews
Ranked #100 in Grocery

June 13, 2017

Must have Christmas cookie !

I love all the Pillsbury holiday cookies ! There so moist and buttery I always make sure to pick up a pack around christmas, Halloween and Easter ! If you haven't tried theese super moist sugar cookies I deffently recommend you do ! Be warned though if you don't eat them all right away you need to find an air tight container because these cookies dry out and garden very fast !

June 13, 2017

Good stuff

Pillsburry makes great tasting doughs and pre prepared stuff. These cookies are always a great choice my Grandmother would prepare for us GrandBabies at Christmas; I bake them for my children now. They taste great. sweet, moist, chewy soft freshly baked sugar cookie. Cute Snowman figurine is great for the entire family.What a great snack. Super easy to baken, makes a decent amount. Expensive when it is in store; at the Holiday.

March 29, 2017

I like buying these cute snowman cookies at Christmas time. I like to bake them at Christmas time. I like how easy they are to bake you just take them off the cardboard they come on and bake on a cookie sheet for afew minutes and they're done! They taste so good I always have to try not to eat all!

February 24, 2017

These are fun cookies - the patterns are cute and seasonal, and they are tasty sugar cookies. The convenience can't be beat - they are already even cut into little tablets that you just break apart and bake for a few minutes.
    Not always cheap, but you can get them on sale often, or after holidays and things.

February 18, 2017

These Pillsbury cookies are just "ok" if you are strapped for time and need a cookie too make quick. I had bought these cookies this Christmas because I'm awful at any type of baking and I figured I would give these a try. I like how they are already pre-cut so you can put them on a pan and put them in the over right away. The designs on the cookies were really cute. The snowman had nice bright colors and even after baking them they still turned out really nice. You only need to bake them for 10min but make sure you cool them down for another 10 minutes before serving as they are super hot. My son absolutely loved them, he would have ate them all he he could but what I had noticed was they were super super sweet. I couldn't eat more than one, it was just too overwhelming and they did have an artificial taste too them. I wish that they wouldn't have added artificial food colouring but a more natural colouring if needed. I would buy these again but just for my son as he enjoyed them more than I did.

I bought them at Walmart for $4.

January 05, 2017

You honestly can't really screw these cookies up. They are the cookies for the girls and guys out there who are baking challenged. All you need to do is open the package and cut the cookies, and then obviously bake them. So simple and the cookies taste great. Also the little holiday images are always super cute and these snowmen are no different.

October 06, 2016

J'adore tout simplement ces biscuits, même si je sais que ce n'est tellement pas bon pour la santé. Je ne peux m'empêcher d'en manger 10 à la fois, il devrait y en avoir à l'année.

August 28, 2016

safe to say all pillsbury products are amazing in quality and taste for the price you pay for them, these cookies are a classic, every occasion when the store get's these sugar cookies in we always buy some to bake, will always be a family favourite

July 22, 2016

I love buying Pillsbury products because they I always taste fantastic. I get these different varieties of ready to bake cookies for every holiday. These cookies are usually around $3.50 and my son loves arranging these on the cookie sheet for me.

This bake very quickly and are delicious, I also love that we can bake as many as we like and store the rest for another time. Very cute and tasty treat to have especially for company around the holidays.