Pine-sol Regular Reviews

Good - 0

April 25, 2017

I've been using this cleaning agent since childhood and depend on it for any big dirty job that requires muscle behind it. It's fantastic for spring cleaning when you need to wash walls, pull out appliances and wash off grime and debris trapped underneath and is great on floors. I always feel like my house is really really clean when I smell the fresh scent of Pine-sol too.

March 04, 2017

Used to be a great product un til the changed the scent it stinks now still cleans great but I find the smell almost unbearable so I switched to another product should have just left a great product alone

January 10, 2017

Pine-sol regular is a classic that's been around for so many years. You can use it to clean just about anything. It cleans perfectly and leaves a wonderful, fresh scent that is lasting. I love it!

January 30, 2016

I always buy the regular type of pinesol because I've always used this one. I like the smell and I don't want to try any of the newer fragrances. I like what I'm used to for so long. the house smells so good after my floors are washed with a little of this added to the water.