Good

3.2/5
Ranked #313 out of 539 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

July 18, 2017

Shark tank thank you!

I was initially turned on by this deodorant after seeing it on Shark Tank. I am an avid connoisseur of natural deodorants and so when they first came out with this one I tried it. I love that it lasted me quite a while. The one I purchased did not come with the spoon applicator. Which I would imagine would really help with applying it. That is the only thing that bothers me is having to put my finger into it and if it's not melted enough it comes out in clumps and you have to roll the balls around in your armpit. LOL. One thing I have noticed is if I use it consecutively day after day it seems to not work as well as if I alternate my natural deodorants that I have. I also noticed it leaves a bit of a grey tint to my under arms :/

0.8/5

May 31, 2017

I don't get all the hype about this deodorant.
    It's not appealing to apply. I don't like having to touch it with my fingers. I wasn't fond of the smell. I barely sweat and my armpits felt wet all day. I would not recommend to to anyone.

January 09, 2016

PiperWai is a natural deodorant. It is amazing! I've been on the search for a natural deodorant that works. This is it. I will never buy another deodorant again. I've even tried making my own and nothing compares to this. This is an active charcoal based deodorant with a lot of other natural ingredients in it. The way it works is it changes the PH under your armpit to stop the smell. It does not completely stop you from sweating but it eliminated 100% of the smell. I have my teen son and my husband also hooked on PiperWai. My husband and teen usually smell awful, and we have found with traditional deodorants they make us smell worse. It is a bit pricey at $12 a jar, a jar is supposed to last 2-3 months with daily wear. Only a pea size amount is needed to keep you smell free for 24 hours. I can't say enough good things about this product. I found this product when the girls that invented it went on Shark Tank. I bought it that same day to try it and I'm super glad I did. I recommended everyone try it! It's that good!! Goes on smooth and doesn't stain. It's awesome!

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store