Plackers micro mint dental flossers Reviews
Ranked #107 in Oral Care

Good - 0

April 14, 2017

I just love these flossers. They are so easy to use and I feel like they do a better job than normal floss. I have not had any cavities since using these. I wish they had invented these when I was a kid it would have made flossing so much more enjoyable. I love the mint flavor.

2.8/5

February 17, 2017

I bought these dental flossers in hopes that I wouldn't have to fight with regular dental floss as that can be tricky. These flossers I didn't enjoy at all. I noticed that the floss was super thin and very cheap. I didn't like how some of my teeth broke the floss that was on the flosser. I also found it very hard to reach the back teeth with this product. Overall I was disappointed with the product and the quality. But the price was right.

January 15, 2016

Great handy little product always keep these with me!

June 13, 2015

These dental flossers are great for adults and your young kids to. Easy to use,effective and slide through your teeth with ease.I even carry them in my purse. A must try. I have used a lot of flossers and these ones are the best. Got tired of other brands breaking when using them