3.4/5
Plus+White Toothpaste Reviews
#124 in Toothpastes

Good - 0

April 25, 2017

I've been using this toothpaste for about a month and can't say I've noticed any significant difference in whitening but the taste is mild and I got it at a good price. If I buy it again it will be because it's on sale for a good price but not because it produced the stains fast per the packaging.

February 14, 2016

I use this tooth paste since at leat a year and I see a big difference. I drink a lot of tea and coffee, and when I stop using this Plus White toothpaste, I notice de diffenrence. It works better than popular toothpaste like Crest.

2.2/5

August 27, 2015

I am not at all impressed with this whitening toothpaste. I bought some about a month ago because i wanted to whiten my teeth a little as we were attending a wedding. ( No my teeth are not yellow) It was a cheaper option and i really did not want to pay a fortune.. Anyways to make a long story short i seen no difference in colour and it tasted awful. Never again!