Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Reviews

Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser is no ordinary cleanser – it’s actually 50% moisturizer. This classic cream cleans deep into your pores to remove dirt, makeup residue and even waterproof mascara while infusing your skin with vital moisture. Get clean, soft and glowing skin, all in one easy application. Dermatologically tested, this cleanser is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is safe even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

October 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Hidden gem

My mum always had a tub of ponds cold cream in the bathroom cupboard when I was a child. We used to have great fun smothering it on our faces when she wasn't looking. Recently my skin has been dry and angry and I wondered whether they still sold this. I was so glad to find they did. It's not only a great makeup remover but it sooths dry skin and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturised.

September 16, 2019

best ponds product

i like using this to take off my make up, i find it does an amazing job and does not dry out my skin like some make up removers do, i also find it okay to use over my eyes with water, i would totally recommend

August 27, 2019

wow

POND's Cold Cream Cleanser : I love this deep cleaner ! The cold cream is amazing and affordable. I buy mine at walmart at a very low price its great !

July 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

DRUGSTORE DIVA

This is by far one of the best “drug store” cleansers on the market. POND's Cold Cream Cleanser is super affordable and does a wonderful job of removing makeup without stripping my dry skin. I follow up cleansing with the Ponds Cream Dry Skin 3.9 oz Facial Moisturizer!
    AVAILABLE AT Walmart 💙

July 02, 2019
    Florida, United States

Nice cleanser

This product is great for cleansing your skin while also hydrating it. My only complaint is that it doesn’t completely remove makeup if you’re wearing any.

June 27, 2019

Great products... Leaves skin feelin smooth and hydrated

This is and has always been my fallback cream for hydration and suppleness I've tried many other fancy creams and always end up coming back to this I find the scent reminds me of my nana who also used it and I think that speaks volumes that Generations can share in a product that's when you know a company is making something of quality

April 04, 2019

Nice creamy cleanser

I bought this product based on a recommendation by a friend. She was trying multiple products, like k-beauty skincare routine. I tried it along with an oil-free cleanser and have continued using this one daily. I like the way it feels and it removes all makeup from my face.

1.8/5

April 04, 2019

Not for me

Unfortunately, this product didn't work out for me. It feels super greasy on my skin even after trying to wash it off. I have acne prone sensitive skin so I was really hoping I'd be compatible with it after reading the positive reviews, but I couldnt stand the greasy film residue it left on my face.

March 29, 2019

Amazing

Growing up this was a staple item for all the women in my family. I always wondered why and as I got older I tried it myself and all I can say is wow. It leaves my face feeling so soft and my face feels hydrated. It's a really good product.

March 27, 2019

Best Cleanser!

I heard a lot about Ponds, and how it has been around since 1933. I bought a tub and after the first use my skin was so soft! It took off all my makeup and it actually helped get rid of my acne!