Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Reviews

Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser is no ordinary cleanser – it’s actually 50% moisturizer. This classic cream cleans deep into your pores to remove dirt, makeup residue and even waterproof mascara while infusing your skin with vital moisture. Get clean, soft and glowing skin, all in one easy application. Dermatologically tested, this cleanser is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is safe even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

October 11, 2017

no for me, yes for her

I bought this cleanser from reading many great reviews here on influenster. I've personally stuck to either wipes or micellar waters for makeup removal but I figured why not give this a chance. The first time I used it it was a little weird, because it didn't lather, and I thought I was doing it wrong or it wasn't working but it actually did a good job of removing my makeup, even my stubborn mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I did notice that my face wasn't reacting well with it though, because after two or three uses, my face started to get irritated. So unfortunately I had to give it to a friend of mine, which actually worked well for her, and no irritations at all.

October 01, 2017

Works fine!

I used it for a few weeks until I couldn't take it anymore due to how irritated my eyes ended up after each use. It is too bad that I can't use it anymore as I did like the cooling effect on my skin. Hopefully they change the formula a bit, more suitable for very sensitive skin and eyes.

September 26, 2017

A Staple In My Routine

I love Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser as a nightly cleanser. It allows me to remove all my makeup and cleanse my skin all in one step, without being super harsh. I also prefer to shower at night, rather than in the morning, and this product is easily applied pre-shower and then rinsed off in the shower without making a huge mess or being difficult to remove. I have already replaced this cleanser.

September 09, 2017

Face mask!

I use this product sometimes as a mask at night to help hydrate and moisturize my skin. Because it is very thick, I don't not apply itduring the day because it does not go well under my makeup.

August 20, 2017

Too oily

I find that it's too thick for my skin. If you have oily skin I feel like it clogs it much more. I have broken out from using this product. Definitely wouldn't use it again, but I know people who swear by it (my mom).

August 08, 2017

A staple in my beauty routine

A staple in my beauty routine. I originally bought this for washing my face but to be honest, I couldn't quite get over the greasy feel. Instead! I use this as a make-up remover every night. A cheap alternative to expensive make-up removers. Works so well and is perfect on my sensitive skin.

June 19, 2017

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser

A wonderful, simple and affordable cleanser that has been a favorite for many women for years. For good reason, this cleanser is the best makeup remover, works better than any oils or removing pads I have tried. This creamy cold cream is so gentle and removes impurities. I love using this cold cream in the winter months when my skin becomes more dry- within a few days the dryness is completely gone and my skin is healthy and soft.

June 08, 2017

I bought this cream at a sale in Toronto so I'm not sure what the regular price is. I have combination skin. somedays my skin is very dry so I like to use this to give it a pick me up. when I'm very lazy to complete my step by step going to bed process I use this because it is extremely simple.

feels silky and removes all makeup... doesn't leave an oily residue
    would be amazing for people with combination - dry skin

May 12, 2017

It feels nice on your face when applying and does not have that waxing or grassy feeling like some creams have. The cost of the product is very reasonable.

May 09, 2017

I wish I had discovered this sooner! It started out with me being curious about what a cold cream was and looking it up. Then I read some reviews. I went and bought it and it's everything everyone says about it!

I began using it at the end of winter/beginning of spring and it repaired a lot of dryness. It even got rid of a lot of lighter lines under my eyes.

Makeup removal is thorough and fast and it's doesn't feel like it's in your eyes afterward. I can only think of all the years I could have been using this, but at least I have it now!