Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Reviews

Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser is no ordinary cleanser – it’s actually 50% moisturizer. This classic cream cleans deep into your pores to remove dirt, makeup residue and even waterproof mascara while infusing your skin with vital moisture. Get clean, soft and glowing skin, all in one easy application. Dermatologically tested, this cleanser is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is safe even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

November 25, 2019
    Texas, United States

Best makeup remover to this day!

I bought this product 2 weeks ago & within two days of using this I've seen a BIG difference with my acne! I get little to no pimples now because of this product. It doesn't overly dry my skin & I use it almost everyday before I go to bed. I prefer putting it on when my face is dry because I feel the tingle sensation more. I have combo skin & I mostly break out on my forehead. I definitely recommend this.

November 16, 2019

Definitely Recommend!

Purchased this Cream by mistake, and ended up being a great go-to product! I use this on days when I need to get tough makeup off, and still be left feeling hydrated.
    Not only is it a cold makeup remover which gives a great fresh feeling after a long day of wearing makeup, it also moisturizes and hydrates at the same time.
    Would definitely recommend!

October 23, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My Holy Grail cleanser!

This stuff is AMAZING. It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth every time you use it. I massage it into my skin and then wipe it off with a warm washcloth. It completely takes off all of my makeup in one use, which is incredible. It has also improved the texture and appearance of my skin. The description says that it is a "deep cleanser" but I don't really know if this is true. After using it, I apply Thayers Witch Hazel Rose Toner with a cotton ball and I can still see make-up residue on the cotton ball which is a little disappointing. But overall, it does clean my skin very well and it does improve my skin and makes it feel amazing. Highly Recommend!

October 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Hidden gem

My mum always had a tub of ponds cold cream in the bathroom cupboard when I was a child. We used to have great fun smothering it on our faces when she wasn't looking. Recently my skin has been dry and angry and I wondered whether they still sold this. I was so glad to find they did. It's not only a great makeup remover but it sooths dry skin and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturised.

August 27, 2019

wow

POND's Cold Cream Cleanser : I love this deep cleaner ! The cold cream is amazing and affordable. I buy mine at walmart at a very low price its great !

July 02, 2019
    Florida, United States

Nice cleanser

This product is great for cleansing your skin while also hydrating it. My only complaint is that it doesn’t completely remove makeup if you’re wearing any.

June 27, 2019

Great products... Leaves skin feelin smooth and hydrated

This is and has always been my fallback cream for hydration and suppleness I've tried many other fancy creams and always end up coming back to this I find the scent reminds me of my nana who also used it and I think that speaks volumes that Generations can share in a product that's when you know a company is making something of quality

March 29, 2019

Amazing

Growing up this was a staple item for all the women in my family. I always wondered why and as I got older I tried it myself and all I can say is wow. It leaves my face feeling so soft and my face feels hydrated. It's a really good product.

March 27, 2019

Best Cleanser!

I heard a lot about Ponds, and how it has been around since 1933. I bought a tub and after the first use my skin was so soft! It took off all my makeup and it actually helped get rid of my acne!

March 26, 2019

Best makeup remover on the market

I have been using ponds cold cream as my daily facial cleanser for years now. Gives my skin the perfect balance of clean and moisturized for my face. No harsh chemicals to dry out the skin
    I recommend this to all my friends