Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Reviews

Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser is no ordinary cleanser – it’s actually 50% moisturizer. This classic cream cleans deep into your pores to remove dirt, makeup residue and even waterproof mascara while infusing your skin with vital moisture. Get clean, soft and glowing skin, all in one easy application. Dermatologically tested, this cleanser is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is safe even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

March 01, 2021

Seriously the best

Seriously the best face cleanser ever. A little bit goes a long way with this. Completely takes off all makeup and leaves face feeling soft, clean and soothed

February 11, 2021

Only good for people with good skin

I used to use this and it was fine, but I got really sensitive to it over the years and it would break me out with cystic, inflamed acne. The scent is nice, but it just didn’t work out for me. Also recommend that you wash your hands very thoroughly and don’t double dip. Just dip a lot the first time. Very easy to contaminate when you dip.

January 02, 2021

Love it!!!!!!!!!!

I love using this product as the first step to my double cleanse routine. It is SUPER moisturizing and your skin feels like it bathed in the most extravagant nectar ever when you wipe it off.

I was reluctant to use this product initially due to the ingredients and the fact that is so incredibly moisturizing as I have slightly acne prone skin but it has not aggravated my acne in the slightest.

This product is extremely budget friendly and you can even find it at times at Walmart a two-pack for the price of one. One jar already lasts forever so I gave the other one to a friend who also loves the product.

I’ve read a few negative reviews about this product complaining that it’s been reformulated with different ingredients and the previous formulation was light years better but I’ve had no issues with it at all.

November 30, 2020

Great product!

I feel like this takes off all my makeup at the end of a long day! I personally use it with a wet wipe and it works best that way for me. No complaints. Just make sure you wash it off thoroughly with an effective cleanser!

November 24, 2020
    New York, United States

perfect

best makeup remover, perfect for sensitive skin and heavy makeup. Leaves skin feeling mosturised and clean. The scent is amazing and you only need a little bit of it to get the job done

August 31, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Takes off ALL makeup!

This cold cream smells divine. I use my fingers to gently massage the cold cream on my face. It removes all makeup, even mascara and longwear lipstick!

Everyday cleanser

It works really well to remove all my makeup effectively.
    Always a go to cleanser for years. It is oily so remove it with hot water and antoher foaming wash, you will be clear of any makeup! Great price all the time.

Awesome Stuff!

I love how this cold cream feels on my face. It removes ALL makeup including waterproof mascara. I like that the scent is subtle and the texture is smooth and silky.

love it

using this ponds cold creme every night. I used this also to remove my make up- moisturize my skin after everywash. Not sticky and better if you put it in cold area, beside the ac or at the fridge as long as its closed and sealed. I would recommend this . Been using this for years now. No problem

June 17, 2020

Awesome

My mother has been using this cream for years. Her skin is extremely fragile and sensitive since she has a skin condition. This cream is very gentle on her skin and has kept it hydrated and soft. I highly recommend this cream to everyone!